Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maaaan these new box tees must be shit quality. washed my black box one for the first time and the white on the Supreme has come off (the tee is def authentic) washed it at normal temp, with one other black tee

Photo-01482.jpg

any ideas of stuff to use to get the Supreme part to me white again

Wow, that's fucked...

thx for the heads up - i won't be able to get there until after work, any idea how limited stock is on these?

prob the usual? restock tomorrow, and for the weekend and....i dunno.

Was it an asia exclusive or something? I think you're the only one i've seen w/ a black/green.

I washed my white/red twice now i believe and it's still just fine.

it's not green. must be the pics. it's black, with a sort of 'lighter' black box and should be a white 'Supreme'

the guy i got it off got it from Supreme LA or NY i think.

yeh it's the 07 release.
it's not green. must be the pics. it's black, with a sort of 'lighter' black box and should be a white 'Supreme'

the guy i got it off got it from Supreme LA or NY i think.

Oh ok, yeah.

You should take a picture of the inside tag though...because my white/red box from this year doesnt really have any paint on it to even flake off like that..it was definitely printed on the shirt differently from that one. Unless they printed the black/black differently.

illset, thats an 07 box tee? black/green..? i'm assuming you mean 07 since you said 'new'
Oh ok, yeah.

You should take a picture of the inside tag though...because my white/red box from this year doesnt really have any paint on it to even flake off like that..it was definitely printed on the shirt differently from that one. Unless they printed the black/black differently.

i would but my camera phone is like 1.4 mp won't show anything. but the tee has the Supreme Water mark.

tbh think it was just poorly printed on this one as i have the White/ Red one like you and was washed yesterday and turned out fine. and with my black one didn't even notice anything different with the Supreme on that until it all came off

Nice to see my wolfmother tee making an appearance back there...

:confused:

I never implied that the wolfmother tee was mine. Read my post and you'll see that I was simply posting it as an example of another poor quality Supreme shirt from this season that had faded significantly after a wash. Tag the picture of your shitty-looking $28 tee if you’re that bothered about anyone else posting it...

the joe cool box supreme tees are done.
they will have more tomorrow!

i got in line at 9:30 with around 15 people in front of me, and they were gone by the time i got in the door. waste of a day b/c that was the only one i actually wanted and i don't think i'll have time to go tomorrow. i got the other three, probably won't keep them though. let me know if you want 'em, but marketplace or ebay tomorrow.

yeah they've definitely changed tees, my snakeeyes one from this season fits much smaller than my bronx bull tee from winter 06, i prefer the smaller fit as the old medium is too big for me.

the quality seems worse though, my older tees are much thicker than the snakeyes one. i also have a wolfmother but am too scared to wash it, looks like its hand wash only from those pictures...

yeah they've definitely changed tees, my snakeeyes one from this season fits much smaller than my bronx bull tee from winter 06, i prefer the smaller fit as the old medium is too big for me.

the quality seems worse though, my older tees are much thicker than the snakeyes one. i also have a wolfmother but am too scared to wash it, looks like its hand wash only from those pictures...

thats weird, my snake eyes tee definately fits a little smaller than my older tees, but the quality is definately on par with all the others...

thats weird, my snake eyes tee definately fits a little smaller than my older tees, but the quality is definately on par with all the others...

hmm, perhaps you're right, just checked my other supreme tee from this season and the quality is about the same as older supreme, ive worn and washed the snakeeyes tee more so perhaps its just that.