Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

On another note, fuck is up with these jersey's? I'm trying to get hands on one but NY keeps saying "not in yet" when I stop by.

true. i've been waiting on these ever since they dropped the preview on their website months ago.

anybody know how these tanks/jerseys fit relative to their regular tees? i get a large in their tees but i always try to shrink them a little. never had any experience with their tanks...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that tee is not in stores, i would guess it will be out in the midseason release.

bunch of newish stuff in nyc btw:

spalding basketball(!)

short sleeve button down gingham shirts with button collar ( very nice)

short sleeve plaid button down shirts

perforated moleskin box logo NE fitteds (kind of ugly imo)

baseball logo NE fitteds out on display

blue/black vans collab chukka is still on display

still have rattlesnake w)taps tee out & enemy tee

houndstooth chinos and shorts

Guest StuckOnStupid

houndstooth chinos and shorts

can anyone up flics of the chinos? that shit sounds very very very dope. these would work well into the "young old man" thing im planning.

If you didn't know that that was inspired by snoop dog artwork and/or don't know the significance of it, then maybe you should pass on the newest box tee, so others who have admired it for years can get it. I know thats asking alittle to much.

If you didn't know that that was inspired by snoop dog artwork and/or don't know the significance of it, then maybe you should pass on the newest box tee, so others who have admired it for years can get it. I know thats asking alittle to much.

harsh but a big co-sign on that.