Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought quality wise supreme tees were the same as AAA, the cut is slightly different now, but quality seems to be about the same.

I'd say they shrink about half a size.

But hang dry them, becasue the dryer will slowly fuck the print and continually shrink them, this goes for all t-shirts, not just preme.

thx for the info all. also new in nyc:

fila! - polos, track jackets, armband, wristbands, all the stuff you've seen already

regular cotton constructed pocket tees ($54)

those tiger striped caps pictured a few pages back

i'm disappointed that fila didn't rate a news bulletin, i would have liked to have seen the capsule description of the company's history linking it to skate/surf culture.

I dont think the box tees were done at all until the Supreme staff just sold most of it to resellers they know.

I saw them hand huge bags of shirts to the resellers that usually wait there.

They had XLs out when I came, I don't fit that so I didn't buy it.

Does anyone here know if Supreme staff has some kind of deal with certain resellers?

I dont think the box tees were done at all until the Supreme staff just sold most of it to resellers they know.

I saw them hand huge bags of shirts to the resellers that usually wait there.

They had XLs out when I came, I don't fit that so I didn't buy it.

Does anyone here know if Supreme staff has some kind of deal with certain resellers?

they do have deals goin on. the resellers and supreme that is..

word dis dude bought 2 g's worth of stuff in front of me the other day, he bought two of every color of the enemy tee... dude's just like "text me next time so i can let u know what we have when u come in again" da fuck?? i guess its alright to sell whatever is not selling well but that shit is wrong man

i dont get why supreme would do that? there are mad kids who would pay retail for the items, why sell em all to one dude whos just gonna make maad profit. i dont see the benefit for supreme.

I was the first 7 people to go in the nyc supreme store. They were to my surprise sold out of the white/red box tee size L. I coped he black and blue box tee with a fitted. Didn't really feel like getting any more supreme shirts. But how limited were these tees prob 50 peeps outside and by the time the first 7 go in the white red box tee was sold out. I wasn't goin to force myself to buy something bigger or smaller. I waned an L for regular fit but o well, but they prob do sell their tees to resellers.

Size L

suprememodeling.jpg

i dont get why supreme would do that? there are mad kids who would pay retail for the items, why sell em all to one dude whos just gonna make maad profit. i dont see the benefit for supreme.

you don't get what's going on? supreme worker is getting some of that reseller money

dont the other dudes who work there have eyes, seeing this guy grab maaaaaad t's and givin em to one dude?

are you serious? this is NEW YORK fam!

hustle hustle. everyone knows what's poppin in the store including the people up above.

the point im gettin at is why the fuck supreme gotta go through this trouble to make a little extra paper. why not just raise their instore prices? cut the resellers out of it, then all the money goes to them. If they know people gonna pay the high prices, why are they gonna let someone else get it on it. sure its hustlin', i understand that, but its down syndrome hustlin'. but fuck it, if they wanna keep their prices low and hustle a little more discretely, good for me.

Is there any chance someone can help a fellow sufu out by picking up some Fila gear for me? I'm not even sure if there are any items left, but I definitely can't make it to LA this weekend. I'm interested in any of the headbands/wristbands (creme preferred) and possibly the track jacket if there are any colors other than gucci. I'll definitely reward you for your time/effort. I'm a huge Fila Borg collector and would love some Fila x Supreme pieces. PM if you can assist. Thanks in advance...

IMG_0568ca.jpg[/img]

supreme encourages resellers probably because it adds to the brand rep - when some t-shirt sells out in 10 minutes and people have to pay 3 times retail for it, it makes it look more exclusive than if a random dude can just go to the store and buy it, even if he has to wait in line and pay an inflated retail price

supreme encourages resellers probably because it adds to the brand rep - when some t-shirt sells out in 10 minutes and people have to pay 3 times retail for it, it makes it look more exclusive than if a random dude can just go to the store and buy it, even if he has to wait in line and pay an inflated retail price

That makes a shit load of sense to me. Those of you asking for more availability instead of resellers have to realize that it wouldn't be the same Supreme then. I guess you could say Supreme is paying in profit for their reputation?