Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes a shit load of sense to me. Those of you asking for more availability instead of resellers have to realize that it wouldn't be the same Supreme then. I guess you could say Supreme is paying in profit for their reputation?

They seem to be a very complex company. On one hand they keep the prices relatively low so that it seems to be accessible to the kids and not entirely a "hype" brand like Bape. On the other hand they deal to resellers who jack up the price and give them a more exclusive allure.

The kids on the internet see Supreme going for a huge mark-up so they get down to the shop, end up lining up to pay retail which creates a buzz on the street and brings even more kids in.

Fucking genius if you ask me.

It doesn't sell out.

they just don't give it to you.

One dude told me sold out and I went to the other dude and he got me a box tee. LOL.

Depends on who you ask I guess.

ok sorry if it's been asked and answeared bfore but how much is the retail on those w(taps x supreme shorts @supreme NYC or LA...?

thanks!

I think it was in the $200-300 range.

ok sorry if it's been asked and answeared bfore but how much is the retail on those w(taps x supreme shorts @supreme NYC or LA...?

thanks!

I'm about 90% sure that it was $240.00USD before sales tax.

they def changed tees, joe cool tees fit small and short, shorter than supreme nbhd. feels a little thinner too and neck holes are tight as fuck.

Can ppl start providing dimensions in CM of these tees...

Everyone keeps saying shrunk this and that, but if ppl can actually measured from the rear neck line straight down and the pit to pit we can see just what difference ppl are talking about!

My 07 box shrank about 1.5-2cms after its first wash at 30 followed by a hang dry. Who on earth sticks em in dryers?! You must be crazy!

straph_tshirt.jpg

I can't think of a tee that hasn't shrank on me in length after a first wash.

Can someone explain why width is never affected tho? I always lose 2cms max in length, but never in width. :confused:

Deep down inside, we're all masochists. We like getting treated like shit by the Supreme staff. We want to be brutalized by the store, not treated well. This applies doubly to sneakerfiends. Alife does well because they demean the consumer, as does Supreme.

Deep down inside, we're all masochists. We like getting treated like shit by the Supreme staff. We want to be brutalized by the store, not treated well. This applies doubly to sneakerfiends. Alife does well because they demean the consumer, as does Supreme.

Alife demeans the consumer? Never felt it going in there.

Supreme is only mean to certain items you buy, usually only about the tee shirts and the SBs.Hats, bags, other items they let people buy without a hassle. Also you gotta know which of the workers to ask.

PAND - Actually I kinda loved how my 07 larges shrank. They fit A LOT better now, since I've washed them and put my box and NWO tee in the dryer.

anybody else have experience with washing their black box tees from this season?

i did wash all the box tees i have worn...the length shrinks a few cm, and the width a few but shrinking on the width is minor...

well..if u are a thin or fit dude you'd like the after-shrink, b/c the length are much better if you wear say a neighborhood basic or straight jeans...... but if u are wide shouldered or got some weight, then the after-shrunk would be kinda weird....b/c they just become tight

their tees had 2 major changes already now....in the 06 a/w first release with the james brown/they hate/futura..they changed it first time....then the 06 a/w oath/locked up/lafayette/cartoon those are still the same with james brown

then the 2nd change happened not long ago....starting just a couple weeks ago with the new PE enemy tees..and the w)Taps..and now the joe cool....i guess they figured that most of their customers are skinny asians

the box tees were the tees after the first change..they are still big and long after wash

just supreme's printing QC dropped alot after first version change....and they tend to crack

what i do is i wash my shirts inside out (the inside facing outside) with laundry bags

and the result are kinda good...i feel sorry for the dude that showed the after wash picture..that box tee is totally ruined

the newest fit is really kinda short

i wear all my supreme tees in L

and the new PE ones after-wash fit like neighborhood tees

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.wretch.cc/album/SUPREMELA

Alife demeans the consumer? Never felt it going in there.

Supreme is only mean to certain items you buy, usually only about the tee shirts and the SBs.Hats, bags, other items they let people buy without a hassle. Also you gotta know which of the workers to ask.

PAND - Actually I kinda loved how my 07 larges shrank. They fit A LOT better now, since I've washed them and put my box and NWO tee in the dryer.

They make you buzz in, don't they? Yeah, staff is nice from what I experienced in the one time I've been there.

I'd love to size up on the tee's, but i have like no width, and my neck is hte size of most ppl's wrists, there's nothing worse than an ill-fittign neck which is too big! Neck sizes must be quite varied the further up the size chart you go...

Man sais...I don't want to hate you since you're black and i think us blackies should stick together...but damn you just try so hard it's ridic. yea we get it you've got rArE sBz Yo!

Anyway, to all those people who can't get service at Supreme...just ask the white guy with really light blond hair. If I'm "exposing a motherfucker" just let me know and I'll edit/delete my post. Also, never ask that one dude who speaks Japanese and has braids. Actually, don't ask anyone who has braids. There is also one other white guy with short dark hair who is decently helpful. Don't cry about Supreme. Don't buy Supreme. Don't wear Supreme. Don't use eBay to buy Supreme from Asians from Flushing, Queens and Jersery. A lot of you are part of the problem and you don't even know it.