Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those be hideous

and on a side note: does anyone here actually own a pair of those ugggggggggllllyyyyy ass timberlands that jeff staple designed for supreme? kinda the same mood as the jacket... but i received them as a christmas present a while back only to return them the next day, and dude at the counter literally just threw them into a pile of other timb returns...hahahhaha. i think i hate jeff staple.

Just came back from Supreme LA. Enemy Tees are close to gone. Red in XL only. White in a few more sizes. Yellow had a better selection also. Plenty of WTaps, with the exception of the tees. Plenty of sweatshirts, constructed tees, and the Rated R all over prints.

Plenty of those the fruity Box Caps, and Tiger Stripes. Fitteds in all size and color for the Enemy fitted.

Picked up a yellow Enemy, shit was $40. Tiger Stripe Box Cap. And bottle opener Keychain.

That's all I can remember.

those be hideous

and on a side note: does anyone here actually own a pair of those ugggggggggllllyyyyy ass timberlands that jeff staple designed for supreme? kinda the same mood as the jacket... but i received them as a christmas present a while back only to return them the next day, and dude at the counter literally just threw them into a pile of other timb returns...hahahhaha. i think i hate jeff staple.

yeah i do, the brown/purple pair - they're awesome. they get so much hate because of the leopard trim but in reality it's seldom visible unless you are wearing normal length pants and are sitting down. it's like your little secret. it's funny that they are critiqued for the way they look on the shelf or streetwear blogs rather than the way they look/feel being worn. but i guess it's inevitable in a (sub)culture which is almost completely marketed online.

yeah i do, the brown/purple pair - they're awesome. they get so much hate because of the leopard trim but in reality it's seldom visible unless you are wearing normal length pants and are sitting down. it's like your little secret. it's funny that they are critiqued for the way they look on the shelf or streetwear blogs rather than the way they look/feel being worn. but i guess it's inevitable in a (sub)culture which is almost completely marketed online.

not to mention that this is a forum where you'll get bashed for rockin timbs.

i dunno, i didnt like the color choices... i could rock the timb model, just in some colors and patterns that dont induce vomit in the back of my mouth. youre right tho, i have yet to see someone kickin it in timbs and not getting torn apart.

i honestly think those are kinda wack, i saw them too but all over print stuff is kinda played out if its not done right, and i don't think sticking a rated r sign is good enough for a tee. i did pick up a pair of those tan chukkas though, those are smoothhhh

[Demetri Martin]"I'm in a weird situation 'cause I like rainbows, but I'm not gay. So I wear a rainbow on my shirt, but then under it I gotta put 'Not Gay.' But I'm not against gay people, so then under that I gotta put 'But Supportive.' I just think it's weird that one group took refracted light. That's pretty greedy, gays."[/Demetri Martin]

Demetri Martin is ingenious.

new supreme shoot on bigmag i love these shoots this one imo is particulary good,makes me really want that posse cap how i wish i was hittin ny this summer

First dude looks like a better lookin version of me. Rockin that grey beanie right now.

On another note, fuck is up with these jersey's? I'm trying to get hands on one but NY keeps saying "not in yet" when I stop by.

And for a third....what jacket is that in pic 5? looks nice in that color.

Guest StuckOnStupid
^^ check out the first link under the column "News"

picture of a guy with the wayfarers on

and those shits look 10 times iller than the frogskins, which i think are corny.