• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends where u are...

DQM in NYC

Huf in SF

Major in DC

you can call Huf, they used to ship if you asked nice...or ask them for a place that sells it in your area......

went to supreme today and got a red supreme x wtaps tee and the new York KINGS Starter rip hat

^There are 4 different shops now. The 3 on Sutter St. are all right next door to each other but are all different. The orig. shoe shop, the clothing/accesories shop and the new skate shop. The 4th shop is on Hayes St.

All the "Huf" merch is now sold at the new skate shop, 812 Sutter St. I don't even know if they have a phone number yet. Anything "Huf" is sold there, i.e., fitteds, hoodies/crewnecks, etc. Also, skate shoes, trucks, wheels and boards.

Try calling their clothing store, 415-614-9449 and see if they'll ship the shirt.

disagree with the above statement, the tank is ill. supremes got some other "rainbow" type joints, including a short sleeve horizontal striped tee i picked up about three seasons ago. i see it as more of a nostalgia thing, harkening back to childhood or even the seventies... i had some killer all over dinosaur prints back then. (in my childhood, not the seventies)

id definitely wear that shit to the beach. it is summer, after all folks...

[Demetri Martin]"I'm in a weird situation 'cause I like rainbows, but I'm not gay. So I wear a rainbow on my shirt, but then under it I gotta put 'Not Gay.' But I'm not against gay people, so then under that I gotta put 'But Supportive.' I just think it's weird that one group took refracted light. That's pretty greedy, gays."[/Demetri Martin]

so, i saw someone wearing a supremexnorthface jacket in purple in some blog, and i thought "meh, i could buy something like that for upcoming winter, it looks decent. let's search ebay to see how much they are asking for one"

and i stumble upon this shit:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Supreme-x-The-North-Face-Jaket-JKT-Black-L-stash-FL-NY_W0QQitemZ290110275377QQihZ019QQcategoryZ57988QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i mean, come on, are these dudes on fucking crack?

what was the retail on these anyway?