What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

seenmy and cheap - both killin it

heres my fit for me to lay around/ go to work/ then party it up after work.

wdywtid7.jpg

anything cap, organika tee, nudie, vans... (hat isnt worn that crooked, its just the picture)

The Nudies are fabulous !! Crazy honeycombs :cool:

I can't believe bizzy and hap have 2 hidden pictures now. They're getting tricky. I'm on to you....

Carelli- That's probably the best fit i've seen on APCs. Kudos. Normally i'm not a huge fan of how they fit on certain people. It's probably because you're tall enough for the inseam. Sized down 2 new standards?

Thanks,I bought them 3 sizes down and it worked out. I'm only 6 ft' tall but mostly all legs so that could be the reason.

I was getting mad & frustrated becasue the cam kept turning off in mid-shot and had to keep setting it back up :mad:

Morning Fit...

P1020893.jpg

Zara leather newsboy cap

Topshop top

local brand skinny scarf

Cheap Mondays

Melissa flats

Agnes B tote

and then for a nighttime dance performance with Sing...

P1020916.jpg

matching 1920s Italian designer dresses

custom-made headressess and Charleston heels

(yes, that's a wig I'm wearing)

wdywtid7.jpg

anything cap, organika tee, nudie, vans... (hat isnt worn that crooked, its just the picture)

Excellent.

Edit: Is that shoe string?

+rep for you.

wdywtid7.jpg

great fit. do you have more pics of the hat?

20070405.jpg

Being a college student I'm not too well equipped when it comes to dressing up...not to mention I don't really know jack about shit, but I had an interview so this is all I could come up with...

I'm sure I'm violating some fashion no-no's you guys can help me out with, haha. For example, double collar? That can't be too good, right? Too bad I don't have a nice thin black blazer or something :( Anyways

Hugo Boss

Dior Homme

H&M

Dior Homme

Cole Haan

Being a college student I'm not too well equipped when it comes to dressing up...not to mention I don't really know jack about shit, but I had an interview so this is all I could come up with...

I'm sure I'm violating some fashion no-no's you guys can help me out with, haha. For example, double collar? That can't be too good, right? Too bad I don't have a nice thin black blazer or something :( Anyways

Hugo Boss

Dior Homme

H&M

Dior Homme

Cole Haan

Actually, it looks good dude.

Guest jmatsu
hl050407.jpg

h&m cardi

surrender T

fretex camera bag

cheap monday

stan smith

pretty good. i generallty like surrender graphics, but wish they would ease up on the backprints. does your's have one? i haven't examined surrender recently, but i do remember your tee's particular print on a novelty bag (i do like the print!). 1st time to see it on a t-shirt medium.