What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest doubletap
I cant say id ever see myself in lacoste trainers,and in the uk they are kinda worn by idiots im not really sure what the case is in the rest of the world,but if you like it wear it,your clothes should reflect what you like i guess

no offense to khaltire, but its the same thing in the States. but, if thats what you like... than do your thing.

lacoste polos are fine mate,you really just got to wear what you are into,Just take the comments on the chin,

I cant say id ever see myself in lacoste trainers,and in the uk they are kinda worn by idiots im not really sure what the case is in the rest of the world,but if you like it wear it,your clothes should reflect what you like i guess

Seconded, Lacoste trainers are total chav fodder in the UK. It's not as if there isn't reams of better alternative in the footwear world. Polos are fine as long as they're not that specific brand of bingo-hall-chic baby pink.

Damn, I just found out that Lacoste shoes arent liked on this board? They have some nice ones actually, check it out... honestly, Im sick of seeing 95% of the people wearing beat up chucks or slip ons on here.. no hate, but do I have to conform to this to be accepted?

Also, not that I was wearing one, but Lacoste polos are also no good? This is all fascinating to me.. I dont get how you can hate on a classic polo.. I mean theres no much to dislike about it

i dont think lacoste is hated on this board. its certain pieces by lacoste or how they are worn that is hated. for example, lacoste trainers -- some of them are pretty cool looking and some of them are basically adidas stan smiths with a crocodile slapped on the side and you pay 2x's more for the name -- i think its the latter that people dont dig.

. . . and in terms of how you where them, as long as its not with your lacoste stan smiths and flared true religions, overly fake looking washed diesels, or sevens, you should be safe.

i think i'm one of the few people that actually like the fit of their classic polos though . . . they fit me perfectly, but i've seen how they can be boxy on some people

i just think lacoste is wyld homo

like look at the lacoste shit at macy's

you will know exactly what im talking about

vintage lacoste stuff and collabo lacostes are hott

like that CDG x lacoste joint

I got it.. I tend to agree on something like that...

douchebaginpink.jpg

I do hate these types of people that seem to be associated with lacoste stuff, also I can imagine all the pricks in the UK wearing the stuff, but I hate them, I love the brand itself.. it seems that sometimes these losers gravitate towards brands like this though (which is sad).. if that were the case for anything (which it is basically is), I would be walking around in all blank everything

lacoste sneakers after 2002 are goofy.

chistoper lemaire had good vision. the french cut polos are great whilst the rest of the ready to wear is doo doo. the barney's/lacoste polo was good.

Hilarious pics guys :P Kind of creepy almost.

More shirt goodness!

Yeah I agree the first milspex pisstake was funny this second one with the bball is getting on the creepy side for sure. Dont u got anything better to do than dress up like people on the board? fuck you got a job Mike?