What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

0000183vt5.jpg

Love those orange tabs. I've been scanning the thirft stores hoping to find a pair as nice as those. They look perfectly worn-in.

It's funny when I was younger I would never been seen in a pair of orange tabs, because they were what my dad wore to work. I would only wear red tabs. But now I love the look of the orange tab, plus I love the way the workmen's cuts fit. And, when you're shopping thirfts you can find some amazing fades. I've bought a couple pairs of jeans for cheap, just because of the fade or wear.

Again, great jeans.

that hat makes you look about 15 years younger.

so i look like im 11???

i think a shave helps too... but yeah, when my hairs not going crazy i do look young... i was told last night that i couldnt be over 21

ive been a bit unsure about the hat, but i think i like it... ive had it for a long time, and it was actually my stepfathers fathers hat from... i dont even know... picked it up in scotland when he was working for the state department. may see alot of use this fall.

so i look like im 11???

i think a shave helps too... but yeah, when my hairs not going crazy i do look young... i was told last night that i couldnt be over 21

ive been a bit unsure about the hat, but i think i like it... ive had it for a long time, and it was actually my stepfathers fathers hat from... i dont even know... picked it up in scotland when he was working for the state department. may see alot of use this fall.

yessir. haha. i think it's more of the shave than anything. the hat's fine, keep rockin it.

lose the track jacket and you'd be the next derrik zoolander...fucking best look so far except the track jacket, personal bias i guess

yeah... i know im gonna get shit for the track jacket.... but i really dont care... i like it. its perfect for these early fall florida days.

waywt118ug4.jpg

granfathers hat

adidas

thrift

sam

adidas

Good getup, I like your hat, I wear something similar from time to time. Hard to find a good fitting hat though, takes a lot of searching, maybe even more than for leather jackets.

Good getup, I like your hat, I wear something similar from time to time. Hard to find a good fitting hat though, takes a lot of searching, maybe even more than for leather jackets.

i hate hats... this is actually the only one that fits me enough to wear... ive been looking for years to find one to replace it, but its still holding up, and nothing compares.

shit cult .. is the shirt made by crispa? anyways .. nice shirt btw i was there when it happened... crazy i tell u.oh yeah nice fit

you were there huh? please pm me the details. im interested.

i found the shirt at the salvation army. the tag is toatally faded and it is very well worn.

Cultpop I Will Buy That Peoplepower Shirt Off Of You!

no you wont ;)

looking good everyone especially cheap (perfect fit on the canes [edit: clearly contest samurais] ), bill, tg, verb and hap

and dark just awesome.

tg did you make that shirt? it kills. me wants.

01zx1.jpg

I love del Toro as Frank 'fuckin' four-Fingers..

The 10 minutes he is on screen alive are one of the most stylish moments in movies made in the 21th century...

snatch6.jpg

snatchbio.jpg

snatch2.jpg

I don't really think CMF looks like BDT tho', he has a similar 'rough' vibe, but i wouldn't say he really looks like him.

motion.jpg

little brother shirt

Hap I really think this look would be improved if you wore a long sleeve collared shirt and rolled the sleeves to just above your elbow. That extra length and the depth provided by the cuff is make or break in dividing rambunctious schoolboy from all around badass.