What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I really like my Uniqlo tee's, but im afraid i should have gotten them in a small instead of a medium...oh well, search continues for a good cheap tee in multiple colors.

I like Uniqlo tees too. I picked up a few when I was in NY. My favorite are those stay-dry tees that are of a cotton/nylon weave and absorb moisture or whatever. I seriously changed into one there because I had massive back sweat.

Hey cultpop whats the opening on those gap skinny jeans? I work at the gap but I havent had the chance to see what the opening and I was planning on picking up a pair since I get a nice discount.

on a womens 6r the leg is just shy of 7 inches (14 inches around). the rise could be a tad bit higher in the front but otherwise they fit great. perfect skinny leg.

i was invited to some cotillion school's 60's themed dance thing

scarf- my moms closet

shirt- h/m

belt- no idea

pants - banana republic

shoes - burberry

Nice shoes....been eyeing some burberry brown shoes for a while...ended up with a pair of brown gucci cap-toes because I got a sweet deal on them.

I like Uniqlo tees too. I picked up a few when I was in NY. My favorite are those stay-dry tees that are of a cotton/nylon weave and absorb moisture or whatever. I seriously changed into one there because I had massive back sweat.

Those tees are the bomb. I scooped up all the colors when they had that 2 for 12.99 sale.

Is it me or has strange weather been happening all over the world this summer? And stranger then usual...

dark days call for dark threads.

Helmut Lang Jacket

John Varvatos Shirt

PBJ xx-005

Loakes

25670ok.jpg

Oh snap, Carl's gothing out on us.

Put down the razors, Carl! We love you!