H&M jacket

AE Argyle Sweater

Nudie Dry Slim Jims

Journeys White Leather Hi Top Chucks

n3azrq.jpg

Edited by Brad Pitt on Feb 3, 2006 at 12:00 AM

--- Original message by Brad Pitt on Feb 2, 2006 11:58 PM

i love your work.

how tall are you irl and what size are those jeans? that fit's decent.

samsikle: Thanks, your outfits are always awesome too.

boystory: Thanks, I try to put my best effort into all my films so that the audience gets thier moneys worth. I'm 5'11 and the jeans are size 31x32.

dnnsmanace: Haha, mine too. It's like you always have to fight over mirror space everytime you need to try on something quick.

Quote:

suh-weet slim jims...i want some.....

--- Original message by kixslf on Feb 3, 2006 02:51 PM

Slimmer jeans means you get to show more sneaker tongue! icon_smile_tongue.gif

for (yester)day:

beigetie0op.jpg

black Comme de Garcons LS Tee

white Madebymymom button-down with hidden buttons

beige vintage polyester tie

khaki Nice Collective "2" jacket

black Banana Republic dress belt

black Acne Max Cash jeans

Edited by verb on Feb 3, 2006 at 03:29 PM

Quote:

apc rescue is far from slim.....

and those am95's ar a bulky shoe...didnt want them to stick out too much..

--- Original message by kixslf on Feb 3, 2006 03:24 PM

oops I edited it so it's more clear. I meant if you pick up some slim jim's icon_smile.gif

Edited by verb on Feb 3, 2006 at 03:30 PM

minya: thanks!! yeah, they're from the s/s 06 line...they've got the paddom (mine), shazor (lower rise but more flared) and onijo (lower rise than the paddom, straight leg) in unwashed denim, from what i've seen.

Handlethevibe: i'm 6 foot 1, or something there abouts....the jeans are listed 32 inseam but they run really long...more like a 34 in nudies or something like that

who got me into this: what do you mean by saying you thought you were bad? (just plain curiousity there)

i'm liking this board...lurked for a while, glad i'm finally making some sort (though kind of superficial) of contribution....

Quote:

suh-weet slim jims...i want some.....

recon tee

NIKE full zip hoodie

apc rescue

third retro neon 95's

n3x7xx.jpg

--- Original message by kixslf on Feb 3, 2006 02:51 PM

i like dat recon tee a lot, where can u get it? can you get it online?

Quote:

minya: thanks!! yeah, they're from the s/s 06 line...they've got the paddom (mine), shazor (lower rise but more flared) and onijo (lower rise than the paddom, straight leg) in unwashed denim, from what i've seen.

Handlethevibe: i'm 6 foot 1, or something there abouts....the jeans are listed 32 inseam but they run really long...more like a 34 in nudies or something like that

who got me into this: what do you mean by saying you thought you were bad? (just plain curiousity there)

i'm liking this board...lurked for a while, glad i'm finally making some sort (though kind of superficial) of contribution....

--- Original message by dry the rain on Feb 3, 2006 07:22 PM

Ian just always asks "How Tall are You?"...or he says "But I'm only 15 after every post."

...But Ian's tight. Haha, he knows it.

Quote:

--- Original message by dry the rain on Feb 3, 2006 07:22 PM

no worries, man...

the smiths & beta band reference give you some cred... ;)

looks good to me!

t.

Edited by mixedup on Feb 4, 2006 at 01:00 AM