What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest jmatsu
yea maybe.im too lazy,someone start a fuckin collections thread already.but collections wise my man 78s prob got a couple years worth of getups.SERIOUSLY

quit kissin his ass

well you're def not too lazy to take double precision shots of your tees and sneakers. then you write a label list and put that shit in as a "fit." yeah 78 probably has an impressive collection of streetwear, so what? at least that nigga shows us how shit fits.

You can't be OG with self timer. pshhhhshshshshh. I dun think he knows anything about being A KING

well you're def not too lazy to take double precision shots of your tees and sneakers. then you write a label list and put that shit in as a "fit." yeah 78 probably has an impressive collection of streetwear, so what? at least that nigga shows us how shit fits.

i think putting all my shit out on the floor and taking a pic requires some more effort than two snapshots.double precision,yeah i guess but its the only camera i got and i just wait for the camera to blink green then i snap. and i write out the what i am wearing list while i am uploading the pics to the internet so it doesnt really take up time.

Guest jmatsu
i think putting all my shit out on the floor and taking a pic requires some more effort than two snapshots.double precision,yeah i guess but its the only camera i got and i just wait for the camera to blink green then i snap. and i write out the what i am wearing list while i am uploading the pics to the internet so it doesnt really take up time.

well u could do so and finish up in a day instead of showing us one tee and a pair of sneakers (practically everyday).