What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

MilSpex dresses like a fucking bum. He wears fucking t shirt dresses for christs sake.

--- Original message by Handlethevibe on Nov 19, 2005 08:26 AM

only to piss you off buticon_smile.gif

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

to be honest peeps are hating because you look good, have a pretty unconventional style that they couldnt pull off themselves.. fuck that shit.. i'd say you look cool man.. by far one of the best styles here on SF.. do your thing!

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Nov 19, 2005 10:46 AM

trrruuuuuuueeee

i have been a big fan of milspex since about '02 with fuk

this was before his name change.

and i must say that he has pretty much stayed the same.

some new improvements, but relatively equilibri.

probably you lot could not say the same things. jumping around the rickets and dodging fires for the past few years.

samuel is non interchangeable. where as sometimes i tend to fluctuate like roller blades into roller skates.

though when during my free time, i enjoy looking down on people from tall buildings and shit..

to be frank: milspex is quite an allright chap. he is awesome.

i hate it when people hate on me.

yo - no need for that kinda hate.

quyite hating man!

hey, no need to bring that hate in here.

you have too much hate in you.

its sickening to listen to people who talk like this in real life.

thivk cunts.

MilSpex may be a decent guy.....I wouldn't know. I just thought it was out of line to come with the "shut the fuck up bitch" blast. If you guys want your own private club house where you can plegde allegence to each others "style" .....then I'm sure that is what you'll end up with.

Conceived and executed on the working waterfront of Portland, Maine. [email protected]

yesterday:

diesel f/w 04 tee shirt

maharishi bonsai forest sand w/ dragon embroidery

converse, blue chucks.

to go hang with my lady.

today:

AAA white tee

g star SC low straight

nike avenger dunks.

there's been so much talk of NTers coming over to SF and all tt sshit.

i'm not much of an NTer.. but i was there for a little while, till abt 6 mths ago, when i discovered SF thru looking up some shopping stuff on the internet.

and i must say, the community here, IMO, is much cooler.

i'm not for huge pendants and all that hippyhoppystylee rubbish, so this place is much more on point.

milspex is a pretty cool dude. i once jacked him for carrying his airsoft gun around, but he's pretty cool, PMed him abt helping me hook up with some stuff from japan, and he was real nice abt it. : ) plus, his style is sweet too, real unique, and i dont think anyone here has nuff of that kinda mojo to pull it off.

also, the things he said to carrie, i feel are justified, albeit in a slightly coarse manner. haha.. sure, she doesnt know how to use the "pic" function, but i felt she kept shamelessly plugging her site.

Carrie, be nice, and we will be nice. dont be a fuck up.

btw.. the thing with NTers is tt looking at the WDYWT post over there and here, i feel im looking at doubles..

ohwwell.

keep it up guys.

Quote:

btw, thomas..

LOVE the funny pics and the originality. it's seriously fuckin cool.

haha

dunno abt the Y fronts tho. heh

nice chain too, if i may add.

--- Original message by allacedout on Nov 19, 2005 08:05 PM

isnt that what styles all about?

thanks aalot! :) glad that you enjoy my 'schteez'... haha.. mail me at [email protected] for the x-rated one.. haha.. joke.. but a chat perhaps..

see ya little buddy.

Kenny Cole black with orange lace shoes -bought in Dubai (the only place for truly cheap real brands I have found) and nearly a year old and but I love them still

http://store.soliscompany.com/kecowrshlesh.html

An "I skate NY" tee which is a combo rip off off the "I Heart NY" logo and also the "I Skate ZY" logo. Bought at Stackhouse NY

Jeans from Banana Republic, vintage Coors belt from LA

A Triple 5 full length overcoat in sandy colored plaid with fur round the hood cause it has been real parky today. Bought at the Lafayette store

Oh, and a wallet with "Bad Mother Fucker" embroidered on the front from Forbidden Planet in Dublin.

Adrian Wilson

Interior and Architectural Photographer

www.interiorphotography.net

Quote:

mouko, how tall are you? i wanted to buy your dior style jacket on ebay but i wasn't sure how it would fit and i dont know how to measure myself properly. lol. one of these days im going to need to get that done

--- Original message by stc_camp on Nov 19, 2005 01:33 AM

I'm 5'9"..that jacket was a short, the sleeves were pretty short (they hit at the wrists when my arms were relaxed), it made me look a little hipsterish when I raised my arms, partial reason why I got rid of it.