What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

DSC_0071.jpg

Respectfully, whilst there’s nothing wrong with your items you style everything that highlights your height.....or lack of.

You really need to avoid the horizontal stripes, short sleeves, cuffing your jeans and thick-soled shoes. I'm sure you’re not an Umpa Lumpa but your doing yourself a disservice with these traits.

soundbomber, I'm not really sure if I can describe this correctly but I feel like a v-neck makes your fit appear a bit...hostile. I like your fit a lot but I think it would look smoother with a regular u-neck. Anyways, maybe it's just me :D

I'm the same way, I'm just always very comfortable in a beanie

y'all be crazy

on an unrelated note:

corned, you look like you're getting some decent fading on the g*p jeans

you should post em up in the evo thread

all of superdenim would have a fucking conniption lolz

p.s. still, amazing stuff

my favorite from you that i can recall

for fuck sake realmyth83, you live in a dorm, and you got those heavy hitters in your closet? You must either A) constantly be called a queer B) pull more poontang that George Clooney or A+B combined. Whatever the case may be, Rez-pec! [i dont even care how that shit fits, but you should (so get someone to teach you how to use a digital camera or have your lunch counter lady take your pictures for you)].

who the fuck cares what he's wearing? every single one of those pieces looks terrible on him, no camera angle or photographer could save it.

Guest jmatsu

waywt 034.jpg

yesterday

street kid named desire

overseas

tsubi

cp

yes...camel toe

waywt 036.jpg

today (last waywt post)

mm

overseas

mj x wrangler

umbro by kj

i'm too good for this thread. goodbye.

waywt 034.jpg

yesterday

street kid named desire

overseas

tsubi

cp

yes...camel toe

waywt 036.jpg

today (last waywt post)

mm

overseas

mj x wrangler

umbro by kj

i'm too good for this thread. goodbye.

these are good fits and i like them both, but a little too pedestrian for you to say you are too good for waywt.

Guest jmatsu
"wait, this shot doesnt feel quite complete yet" *casually places Visvims into the foreground* "there we go. Ah , got to stand my magazines upright so sufu can sweat I'm reading, perfect"

you forgot to mention him forgetting to take out the trash.

ddoohnggo-I haven't got a clue. Found it in my closet, no label, but its 100% my favorite everyday shirt, and I would pay a thousand bucks for another one just like it.

Its single stitch, thats about all thats somewhat special about it.