img2897df5.jpg

Supreme box cap

AA hood

Flying Coffin tee

LEVIS 1947 501 deadstocks

Adidas Gazelles - I (adidas) Tokyo

Nixon sample watch

Some leather bracelet from japan

looks like i am really stressin to take that pic.

-Joe

What the fuck is this. You have a hat on. Your head is already covered. Take that goddamn hood off you clown.

Guest Airjamie
jacking about 5 people's steez simutaneously, not sure if any of it works at all haha.

waywtwtf.jpg

cplus beanie

hm sleeveless t/uniqlo x cloak vest

ann d pants (90% sure I'm wearing these wrong)

visvim kiefers

jewelry: ugo cacciatori x 2

This totally works. this outfit is great man.

/\ were u announcing a b-boy event a month or so back, off wilson stop?
What the fuck is this. You have a hat on. Your head is already covered. Take that goddamn hood off you clown.

Though your anger is really unnecissary the point is taken. Thanks.

-Joe

nice bill. indys are killer.

ive actually been eying that shirt a couple of times, but ended up not getting it cuz theres not buttons for the collar...hehe

where did you get the suspenders btw?

Yeah, the fabric of the shirt is what sold me on it; very loosely woven and washed out. The lack of buttons is bothersome, I'm thinking about having three put on it.

The braces are from Mister Freedom, they had an odd lot of them in various colors. The sugarcanes didn't come with suspender buttons though, so I sewed some old cat's eye iron buttons from the 50's into the inside of the waistband.

Oh, and when are we getting our CottonDuckxSufu scarves?? Cotton, get on it!. . .

nice edit

:D

img2897jj4.jpg

Supreme box cap

AA hood

Flying Coffin tee

LEVIS 1947 501 deadstocks

Adidas Gazelles - I (adidas) Tokyo

Nixon sample watch

Some leather bracelet from japan

looks like i am really stressin to take that pic.

-Joe

yea, Cotton, dont be a tease!

Im thinking of getting some suspenders to my 501 33s, but unsure of where to buy them...

Yeah, the fabric of the shirt is what sold me on it; very loosely woven and washed out. The lack of buttons is bothersome, I'm thinking about having three put on it.

The braces are from Mister Freedom, they had an odd lot of them in various colors. The sugarcanes didn't come with suspender buttons though, so I sewed some old cat's eye iron buttons from the 50's into the inside of the waistband.

Oh, and when are we getting our CottonDuckxSufu scarves?? Cotton, get on it!. . .

lol jpgm, your fits are nice, but your pose can easily be replaced with one another just like paris hilton's smile.

^^^did that make any sense?

your analogy is kind of muddled but i get what you're saying. the same thing occurred to me as well.

if jpgm's band gigs don't work out, he can always get a job as a store mannequin

thanks for the compliments superbobo.

Hmm I spy Djarum black? I'm pretty sure. Great choice in cigarettes hahha

wrong! haha. it's an SKL cherry menthol.

Bill, Bobo: will get on it. Bill I was already wondering if you actually had suspender buttons on the inside of the waist band. It looks really nice, but not sure about comfort? I have to get some more suspenders, those Lee ones are the only ones with button loops I've got. I have some more but with clips and that throws the whole look off imho.

Anyway:

526557418_cffa3917e0.jpg

VERY nice. I can see myself wearing the exact same outfit minus the belt and chain. Very typical "fob" accessory here in Toronto.

Good to see you have excellent taste in women AND style ;)

I bet you are actually him.