What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

wicked, nice pic guys!

to all who asked, my jeans are vintage lees that Paul T was generous enough to sell to me. They are the most amazingly faded/contrasted pair I've ever seen, and I don't deserve to wear them. Another testament to his genius. Any rep should go directly to him.

maxmaxQuote:

are those hemmed? you shouldn't have hemmed them.

No They are not hemmed because I have not worn them enough to see how short they will go after a couple months wear. They are about 4" too long at this point so they are tucked under...

I think Aprils look better stacked.

Ya...I am not fond of crazy stacking really...These are about 4" to long and that kind of staking is a bit much...Maybe once they shrink up in length it would be ok...

william, dont tell me you shaved.....

wicked, nice pic guys!

to all who asked, my jeans are vintage lees that Paul T was generous enough to sell to me. They are the most amazingly faded/contrasted pair I've ever seen, and I don't deserve to wear them. Another testament to his genius. Any rep should go directly to him.

damn, those mean business, i really thought they were pre-distressed. i was going to say those and canice's edwins were the best id seen

i wear 32 in everything except apc... i would prolly guess i wear a 30-31 in apc This is supposed to be the cheap monday reg fit. Its much more relaxed than there slim stuff.

this morning b4 going to work

untitled1nq2.png

shades - fossil

t-shirt - Mr. Chips

backpack - dakine

combination lock - dudley

jeans - Levi Capital E Hesher

shoe - Adidas