What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Bill, did you alter your okinawas at all? they look so much slimmer on you.

Nope, they have not been altered. I do wear them high however, which slims out the leg, and wear them cuffed so the leg falls straight, no break. Overall though I've never found mine as baggy as other people say their's are

I want opinions on this outfit, since I was kinda hesitant to wearing it today thinking it looked kinda silly, but then I was like ah whatever, and to lazy to change. The shoes are interesting I think, I found them in my dads closet, theyre by some company "Formula Uno" made in Italy, and seemingly good construction, what's interesting is the front is like waffelike webbed leather, which makes it funky to wear some bright socks or go sockless. Eitherway,Penguin hat, Hugo Boss shirt, some tightass Levis that I have not worn in ages, and the shoes.

picture092id9.jpg

picture094ij7.jpg

picture096vr2.jpg

thanks for the props, everybody.

gnar, perfect fit, +rep. I love the color on the steven alan shirt and the clarks are amazing. I've never seen that style before. (hand-stitched wallabees?) where did you get them?

tangerine, love the shirt/shoes combo.

Mharcl, wear the shoes, man. they look good.

050607.jpg

could not have taken a worse photo... was rushing to leave the house.

h&m m65

club monaco half-button hoodie

hanes white tee which i later switched to an outrageously slutty racerback white tank

acne hep raw

clark desert boots

Guest StuckOnStupid
this made me chuckle, but then I frowned.

first i got angry, then tired, then hungry, then tired again.

Guest StuckOnStupid
050607.jpg

could not have taken a worse photo... was rushing to leave the house.

h&m m65

club monaco half-button hoodie

hanes white tee which i later switched to an outrageously slutty racerback white tank

acne hep raw

clark desert boots

i tried on that hoodie the other day. fuck is up with club monaco and their XL fitting like a medium? bonkers.

Just started breaking in these new standards. Stacking looks a little goofy so far due to the stiff denim to start with. Also might get them hemmed like an inch depending on how they start breaking in, given my short (5'6"ish) frame.

front.JPG

calvin klein leather jacket

club monaco henley

apc ns

random black dress shoes

also in the market for some real nice black leather shoes, preferably something less square/boxy.

you look so familiar. perhaps i saw you around today. or previously.