What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

ratatat - your girl looks gorgeous ;)

double d - saggy assed fit is fresh.

rira - those diors get me every time, they look brilliant.

chris - i want to like it, but i just cant get into those shorts. the boots throw the look off aswell. props for doing your thing though.

plongin - yellow shorts are nice and bright, great preppy summertime look.

bill - superfuture's new 'most consistent'...? quite possibly....good shit once again.

braid - hope you enjoyed the show. i'm not that impressed by the new EITS album to be honest, the formula is a little stale i think. eluvium would be amazing though.

jeffzors - great photo, and from what i can see, nice clean and simple fit.

superbobo - also in the running for most consistent...while some people like to try out lots of different looks, myself included, i love that you have a very distinct style and stick to it. good stuff.

haha...whats up man, how come your always in my school area? dude don't tell me you go there too or something.

nah, while I'm envious of the location of the campus, non of the courses offered there interests me. It's just near where I usually end my after work stroll from tanjong pagar.

Kankurou fit looks nice love the room it looks like a sweet place inhabit .

Imightchad go for a higher rise and a little bit slimmer cut so they don't bunch up at the knees and make your legs look so short and bulky, but I do like the outfit.