What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

flea market sunnies

Topshop top

World Bambi pendant from Newmarket in Auckland, NZ (unseen)

Agnes B khaki messenger

local label denim shorts

white Havis

touristy, overpriced Singapore Eye in the background

God-given sunny afternoon

P1030635.jpg

Really love this pic. Something about the composition and your fit makes it sooo aesthetically pleasing. +rep

bumming around on a sunny afternoon:

gap.jpg

on yihan:

zara

gap

ships jet blue

on me:

duck&cover

ships jet blue

b store

Man, it was fucking hot! All the girls were hiding from the burning heat!

Bobo: Nice pants, any idea how old they are?

I think they could look nice with a small pinroll, not too much but just so that they narrow down a bit at the bottom.

I have actually no idea about the age... the only marking is washing instructions in swedish, where the pants are called a "uniform". They look very oldfashioned to me though.

They actually got holes for a drawstring at the bottom, but with some experimenting, the look i like the most is the wide legged roll up.

P1030636.jpg

this is beyond cute.

2 weeks a go on a trip nyc, i dont own a camera

nyc1.jpg

for some reason the first thing i did was jump on a bed. You just cant do that with those damn ikea beds.

nyc3.jpg

being 21 and looking 12.

vintage wrangler western shirt

aa hoodie

topman belt

aa shirt

5 month old blkskulls

bendy veggie meat

-not pictured truwhite sk8 highs

nice fits singaporeans and sufus!

su8m3rg3d: the specs is the key! lol

darrenoutfit_01.jpg

topman tops+cardi

fleacircus necklace

julian red no wash

houndstooth jp

i'm ok with this fit, but today definitely was not a time for 3 layers inclusive of a cardigan.

constructive criticism: lose the card, that fit looks like just another one of those 1000000 other frontallabs guys plaguing orchard cineplex.

good fit on the julianreds though.

it has several definations.

act of disappearance or appearance.

a shortened form of poofter.

etc

and what are you trying to say?

i hate to break it to ya, but "a shortened form of poofter" actually means a fag dude.

i'm ok with this fit, but today definitely was not a time for 3 layers inclusive of a cardigan.

constructive criticism: lose the card, that fit looks like just another one of those 1000000 other frontallabs guys plaguing orchard cineplex.

Not that I understand your references, but I wholly disagree re: the cardigan. Makes the look to me. Great layering and color contrast.

i hate to break it to ya, but "a shortened form of poofter" actually means a fag dude.

thank you, and yes it was taken on saturday when it was raining. not today.

i have nothing much to say about it either but i rather get dressed in something i'm comfortable with than to worry about looking like the frontal people at cine. haha

yes, i know the meaning of that. but yeah, its just a nickname i randomly chose. anyway, does it really matter?

Not that I understand your references, but I wholly disagree re: the cardigan. Makes the look to me. Great layering and color contrast.

ok well. background info: 32 degrees centigrate weather with 100% humidity. i dont care if the cardigan makes the look; looking good is relative to practicality and comfortability.

a trench coat might "make" a look in 15 degree european weather, but it'll look moronic in asian equatorial weather.

it was shit hot today and on saturday, thats why you shldnt have worn a cardigan. dammit, its shit hot everyday! even when its raining i sweat.

and yeah, a poof is a fag. so, just thought you might like to know you're an online homo.heh heh.

haha, you are telling me to not wear one? sadly, i have to stay indoors for more than hours a day with very cold air con so its like maybe i'm kinda used to it? unlike you, who like to skates and be outdoor more often than i do.

yeah poof is faggortgayshit. but it doesnt really bother me much as its just another nickname i used online. so yeah, take it easy. <3 :)