What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

strangely there was a bit of vignetting... I've never had that with mine... do u have a thick filter on top of it?

yeah, a big old b+w uv filter for everyday use.

plus the way the light falls in my apartment, the sunlight only hits a little slice of the hallway.

I haven't been to Germany since my interest in clothes really started, I used to go 1-2 times a year to visit my grandma in Memmingen (no idea where that is relative to everything else, an hour from Stuttgart I think). Does Germany have alot of hypebeasty/supergay shops?

Edit: Canice <3, pfffft@beasting over the other superfemales.

interesting, looks like I would probably need to finally get a Pro1 for everyday use if I ever go fullframe... yikes... I have a hoya s-hmc now and it works fine, but I shoot without any filters most of the times... well, at least in my home studio...

i laughed out loud at this. mils, youre such a jerk; a funny one tho.

+rep if i had anymore to give you. hhaa

oh it wasn't Mils, but some jackass who has a similar name

canice, is that a chrome bag? my y-3 bag mimcs the latch on the side but sadly doesn't work at all, not really the best built one :rolleyes:

canice, is that a chrome bag? my y-3 bag mimcs the latch on the side but sadly doesn't work at all, not really the best built one :rolleyes:

no it's a timbuk2. it's an alright bag, not so good with heavy loads.

I haven't been to Germany since my interest in clothes really started, I used to go 1-2 times a year to visit my grandma in Memmingen (no idea where that is relative to everything else, an hour from Stuttgart I think). Does Germany have alot of hypebeasty/supergay shops?

Edit: Canice <3, pfffft@beasting over the other superfemales.

My perception of it (I've been living in Vienna for the past 8 years, but I still have relatives in Berlin) is that there isn't much hypebeasting in terms of BAPE/BBC/Supreme. There are a lot of people wearing Jordans and sagged jeans though, and from what I see there is a huge sneaker culture in Berlin. Vienna not so much, stil-laden got only a few anniversary AF1s, and they still have some for sale.

Obviously this site doesn't show what the average citizen of Berlin dresses like, but it shows some of the more eccentric people.

http://stilinberlin.blogspot.com/

Marc Jacobs Tee

Dior 19cm

Addidas Rod Laver

Do your Diors acutually look like that or is it just the flash?

snipshot_d41itf3lk87c-780031.jpg

-Meima

-Loopwheeler

-Band of Outsiders

-Iron Heart 634S

-NB576TierOne