What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

That's noway the small one.

It's the leopard print duffel. It came out 3/4 yrs ago. There was also the daypack with the attachment. RMLZEEEEEEEEE did some versions of that pack...

From the recent TKO adventures...

407719514_6dd383cfe9.jpg

which duffle was this? I bought one before but it was huge....

17th (?) leopard print. Keep it in mind that Seenmy is pretty huge himself (6`4?).

Seenmy`s duffle used to be mine. I`m glad it went to a good home and is getting some love.

It's the leopard print duffel. It came out 3/4 yrs ago. There was also the daypack with the attachment. RMLZEEEEEEEEE did some versions of that pack...

407719514_6dd383cfe9.jpg

Gusto from SNKRFRKR posted this picture few weeks back as his WAYWT photo...

3 something am pretty drunk after a night in old city philly

canali jacket

joseph lyman cashmere sweater

breitling

coach belt

dior silver selvage

ferragamo loafers

DSC00501.jpg

Thumbs down on this look. I don't like that jacket. It looks like, and it probably is from a suit of yours. Lapels are too wide, length is too long and 3B is one button too many for an evening out. The orphaned suit jacket is always a bad look IMO and too popular amongst the 20-something nightclub crowd who want to look a little more dressy than the stripey, and resort to the old "I'll just borrow this jacket from my suit" w/ jeans thing.

For a better evening look, switch the jacket for maybe a charcoal or midnight blue, slim lapel, short sport jacket, ditch the brown loafers for something black, but keep the grey sweater. That shade of grey looks great with those jeans.

407719514_6dd383cfe9.jpg

sry but that looks like ur taking a piss in that picture, especially mixed with whats on the ground

sry but that looks like ur taking a piss in that picture, especially mixed with whats on the ground

haha, he IS taking a piss, doofus

at least he`s actually, probably, using a toilet this time - I`ve seen gusto piss on a couple of businesses he didnt care for.

Fuck, the influx of drooling newbs making stupid ass comments is getting out of control.

yeh u can stop acting like you`re some internet detective.

Gusto and 78 are homies from way back and 78 took that pic.

im just stating what i remembered and no, e-thug.. i dont investigate posts.

If i knew it would've made u go all moody about it, then i wouldnt' have posted my opinion, but then again that would just defeat the purpose of a forum right? so carry on with your daily sook because ur very good at it forum bitch.

407719514_6dd383cfe9.jpg

IMO that backpack looks like a DYI whiteout jobbie I would've done on my messenger bag when I was in middle school and was heavy into Metallica and System of a Down...

The Rammellzee is the shit but those bags and the accompanying trucker caps that came out were teh suck.

On another note, if anyone wants to sell me their Supreme 19th duffle (the exact one Mlspx (used) to have), I'd be obliged. I've loved the way that thing looks ever since I saw it on him in WAYWT like a year and a half ago... :D

For a better evening look, switch the jacket for maybe a charcoal or midnight blue, slim lapel

I disagree on the slim lapel. A wide label works as well, you just have to find the right jacket. Here's me in a wide lapel jacket from Lad Musician...

55851254qb0.jpg

ayn x digital_denim @ spectacles for humans...

417036539_7eb6a7feb7_d.jpg

on digital_denim:

tee from Chris

EG QR belt

contest samurai's

john varvatos chucks

on ayn:

LW81

alt app

LGC belt

Jomons

Neil Barrett

On another note, if anyone wants to sell me their Supreme 19th duffle (the exact one Mlspx (used) to have), I'd be obliged. I've loved the way that thing looks ever since I saw it on him in WAYWT like a year and a half ago... :D

I'm not sure, but the duffles that dropped this week look very similar, might be the same thing. They've got large and small ones, I grabbed the small black one and it's the tits. They're well built and super light-weight.

I'm not sure, but the duffles that dropped this week look very similar, might be the same thing. They've got large and small ones, I grabbed the small black one and it's the tits. They're well built and super light-weight.

This seasons are completely different. They`re boxy with extra plastic clips/adjuster tabs all over.

The one Seenmy`s got is black on black leopard print and a drum shape.

IMO that backpack looks like a DYI whiteout jobbie I would've done on my messenger bag when I was in middle school and was heavy into Metallica and System of a Down...

Yeah right. You sound like the kids that used to say their sketchers were just as good as my jordans.