What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

It's probably not that bright in real life, just with the flash it was eye-popping. So it's reversible? My old roommate got a ticket for biking at night without any sort of reflective gear/lights while wearing all black.

no it's actually greyish silver, and yes it's reversible. we also have to wear dorky reflective gear or have blinking lights while riding here and there no way I'm putting fashing lights on my ride.

:rolleyes:

Goodness gracious, thank you for protecting us from the internet!

I wore a flannel+dunks combo two days in a row because I think I didn't pull it off very well yesterday. It's like a fashion mulligan.

Yesterday - Pendleton/Even Steven organic/dunk lows (which aren't as shiny, shiny silver as the flash makes them look - stupid flat overcast light)

waywt0226_003315.jpg

Today - Pendleton/Even Steven organic/dunk nl his

waywt0227_00650e.jpg waywt0227_007d27.jpg

Guest doubletap
tangerine although many will disagree, you need to start dressing your age.

bullshit... what does dressing your age mean anyways? I mean maybe that he's posting his outfits on a forum composed of people younger than him, but if i was to see tangerine on the street I wouldn't think anything of it. keep posting tangerine.

tays, some good looks there

nairb, nice jacket and thumbs up on the pinrolled 45s

prima, nice jacket

brozek, nice pendletons

termitezee nice vans as always

implicit, stealth coolness

ruach, sweet fit

Icicle Cubicle, not my usual thing but that looks really good, esp. like the wristwear, okinawas and vans

many thanks to my friends here for kind words!

cmirsky's hands are highly radioactive, it makes them blur when he takes a photo.

and Tangerine: don't listen to the haters. you look good man.

dino might: hating on JJ and Tang in the same post? suddenly i find your opinion suspect.

brozek the second fit does look better, but the first one ain't so bad.