What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

heres a couple for today/tomorow that exemplify the monsieur highstreet steez right now;

http://tokiondon.com/dump/sf/WYW27FEB1.jpg

http://tokiondon.com/dump/sf/WYW27FEB2.jpg

pretty much all of it is true highstreet originals, cut and sewn by yours truely :) apart from the shoes (raf simons for jil sander) how your like them apples.

the hizzle x

dope shoes, et al.

heres a couple for today/tomorow that exemplify the monsieur highstreet steez right now;

WYW27FEB1.jpg

WYW27FEB2.jpg

pretty much all of it is true highstreet originals, cut and sewn by yours truely :) apart from the shoes (raf simons for jil sander) how your like them apples.

the hizzle x

those shoes ruin an otherwise good outfit. looks like a misfit bob hope.

WYW27FEB1.jpg

WYW27FEB2.jpg

the hizzle x

dopeness:cool: i wish i was thin.:o

WYW27FEB1.jpg

WYW27FEB2.jpg

the hizzle x

i think this looks damn good... unlike what poly800rock said... i think the shoes makes the outfit look even better.. u sewn the pants and the sweater by urself too?? it looks amazing!

Well, "corny" as it's sounds, I was on my way out for a ride on my bike, and as you can see it was late at night so gimme a break:D

It's probably not that bright in real life, just with the flash it was eye-popping. So it's reversible? My old roommate got a ticket for biking at night without any sort of reflective gear/lights while wearing all black.

i think this looks damn good... unlike what poly800rock said... i think the shoes makes the outfit look even better.. u sewn the pants and the sweater by urself too?? it looks amazing!

yeah, poly likes to hate, but fair dos, im not dressing for him so its all gravy!

i wore the white shoes to balance out from the white shirt, otherwise your looking straight at a big section of shite basicly at my stomach which probably optically illudes the masses that flock to see my sweet anus into thinking i have been midnight feasting a couple of pork chops.

yeh the sweater thing i made too, its a cotton jersey i patterned with slim+high arm holes (flattering for slightly slimmer chaps) and quite a long length with a kinda parka split on the back :) it took a while to pattern but i think its worth it :) im gonna make another probably, and some similarish type cotton jersey things - ill keep SF posted if anyone interested (probably not!)

thanks all, lookin good.