4dmfbbo.jpgfeb6_2.jpg

black pinstriped button shirt

black striped club monaco v-neck

black kenneth cole belt

raw h&m jeans

off white h&m scarf

grey herringbone club monaco coat

Excellently fitting clothing. Well done. +1 rep

already asked. maybe was the answer. needs to buy the copier first.
If you still have the image, can you email it to me or tell me where you got it. Or atleast tell me what the resolution of the image has to be to print a poster that big.

Wow, page 1104 is full of great fits. Good stuff guys & girl.

Me today:

waffo

aa

alex&chloe

samurai

dolce

waywt2-05004.jpg

Where'd you end up getting your replacement chain for you A+C stuff? I remember a lot of people saying the chain that comes with them by default is rather short.

Where'd you end up getting your replacement chain for you A+C stuff? I remember a lot of people saying the chain that comes with them by default is rather short.

Thats actually the original chain. I've had the necklace for probably 6 months so maybe they've changed them since then.

mini Seattle Supergay Meetup

4igfypx.jpg

sounddune -

so-so - randome duffle coat, spruce sweater, mchammer tshirt, APC NS, vans chukka

jessejb - Spiewalk jacket, PBJ's

findmybetterhalf - nice collective jacket, clubmonaco sweater, grey tshirt, dior19cm, vansvims

drofhiphopology - analogy jacket, sammies

naturaljax - New Era, desperate need of a haircut, Gucci glasses, Stussy down jacket, thrift, Dior 21cm, puma x Yo! MTV raps

oh man, the food is something else all together.

She didn't know how to work the credit card machine, but thankfully drofhiphopology works retail so he did it for her. she couldn't get the pricing right, so everyone took like 10 min to get anything ordered.

My food came out like, 20 min after everyone else, she sets it down in front of me, walks away, walks back, says, "sorry" and takes it away from me just as i'm picking up chopsticks. Come back out with it again (+beef this time) like 5 min later.

It was a mess in general, but fun.