What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Mike, you have the best collection of outerwear. most of it is stuff I've never heard of, but I want it all. I want anything that has a zip-in hood for instance (couldn't tell you why) and youve got this one you're wearing today plus the whyred. etc.

sindneylo - how tall are you? out of curiosity, you say your small but your clothes fit you perfectly. are the diors hemmed at all or are you stacking the extra 7" on your 30" inseam?

you know something funny? if you click on "popular images" on tinypic.com, haps video happens to be there. mixed in with a bunch of videos of half naked 12 year olds. superfuture must be getting really popular.

that was probably carl watching it over and over trying to figure out what hap was saying.

I don't know why but witts outfits make more sense to me now after the video.

The thing is with the video, the whole outfit get thrown into a much better context. Like with Witts you've got the UK classic student house beige walls, narrow corridors etc. with the stereo thumping in the background or with Cheap you see him lounging around, rolling a cigarette, playing with his daughter, just whatever... it looks more like real life rather than the internet.

Plus with a still image you'd never see how Kix's hood flys up mid flip, it' all in the details.

I also love the fact that in only a handful of video posts there's already been such a variation in accents.

Greetings.

waywt_nov20_02.jpg

Personally that's who I'm waiting to see in video form...

i actually have the same AA hoodie, i defnitely like it, shrank like a mofo though.

That's exactly why I can't stand AA, because there stuff fits like shit and it's incredibly over priced for something that is plain. (Yeah I know It's all hand made in LA, but that doesn't justify the price tag).

Guest doubletap
That's exactly why I can't stand AA, because there stuff fits like shit and it's incredibly over priced for something that is plain. (Yeah I know It's all hand made in LA, but that doesn't justify the price tag).

their pullover hoody fits like perfect, didnt shrink (i air dry my laundry), and it cost only $35.00 which is by no means is a lot of money.