(excuse me for looking down)

Supreme fitted::Stussy::Marc Jacobs tee::A.P.C. NS::MJ.Vans::PRADA frames

goodies album and shirt by Parra

2e0te2v.jpg

typical day

Stussy::Vintage shirt::A.P.C. NS::Gazelles

really dope stuff everyone!

have a nice day!

Stones Throw represent!! sick show eh? got the same tee in black, got the other one too. ;)

about two years ago i was probably wearing ridiculously flared and flambouyant skinners and dielsels with pink striped express shirts underneath sweaters

i looked fairly gay

and then some blond haired man showed me rrds in a boutique in austin

from then i kicked my flambouyancy out the door and stuck with a general idea of less is more

and its worked for two years

and i dont think it will ever stop working.

Guest Fade to Black

from then i kicked my flambouyancy out the door and stuck with a general idea of less is more

that's good...i think somewhere along the same lines.

don't get me wrong, stuff like Bape and such, some people can pull it off well into their adulthood and still look natural in it. Nothing wrong with that. But for myself, I've always looked better in something more subdued. It's just about what you feel most in your element in.

about two years ago i was probably wearing ridiculously flared and flambouyant skinners and dielsels with pink striped express shirts underneath sweaters

i looked fairly gay

i think most people here (the ones whose style i like anyway) agree with the less is more philosophy.

I hate the way that pretty much everything is so overdone in mainstream fashion right now... Maybe its just my age (24), but nothing I can find around here really appeals to me.. most everything made for young people is gaudy and and trying to hard to be trendy, and most everything thats more classic and simple is cut for middle aged men and doesnt fit the way id like.

those are the chukka CX right? do they bulge out on the inside like mine do? that bulge on them has cuased me to not wear them as much...i just think it looks weird and makes my feet look incredibly wide.

umm..maybe a bit but i dont notice it.

i took another picture with better lighting.

2lkr4ol.jpg

H&M sweater

BAPE bag

CASIO watch

H&M jeans

VANS chukka cx

that's good...i think somewhere along the same lines.

don't get me wrong, stuff like Bape and such, some people can pull it off well into their adulthood and still look natural in it. Nothing wrong with that. But for myself, I've always looked better in something more subdued. It's just about what you feel most in your element in.

i agree with that

for me and for many

simplicity is our element and thats how we are most comfortable

but i do believe there exists those whos element is in the more extravagant and flambouyant styles of clothing like bape and whatnot

look at robin williams, he wears bape and nike and for some reason it just seems to fit him. and when i look at a picture of robin williams all "kawed out" it seems fitting for him strangely enough, alot more fitting than it is the rich black kids in my school who wear fake billionaire boys club.

but imho, people that are truly comfortable in the extravangt styles is quite a rarity.

Cult those orange tabs are dope! dunno what you took them off for - you just needed to change the shoes to chucks or something. I also saw a picture of you in old 501s in another thread, looked great. You should wear your classic levis more often, they really suit you. Cheers :)

Edit: that said, your nikkis are looking great too.

My exile from this place didn't last that long, did it.......damn!