Anyways...nice day today...went to SF...mad crowded bc of the Oracle convention

supreme hat_field jacket_AG_rrds_supreme vans_stussy tote bag

dsc06236ee5.jpg

Image-B425D8BC630011DB.jpg

shirt from hk

aa

levis

keep ramos

ugh. i can't tell if you are a girl or guy. we're getting keep in my store, they look really dope. i've seen next season too... it only gets better. if you're a guy what size do you wear and what size are those? i wanted to get a pair.

KEEP IS GOOD.

i wish someone would stock that label in toronto. seems like it would fit right in.

Was just talking about Keep in superchat.. theres a place here in Dallas that carries them, was telling TG she needed them in her store. They're awesome... my friend has some and they look like the most comfortable things ever... and they weight next to nothing. she has ones with seersucker on the hell, theyre sick.

www.myspace.com/passportexhibitgallery

100_0612.jpg100_0610.jpg

Cheap Mondays

Z Zegna Chelsea Boots

Joe Public tshirt (a short lived Aussie brand)

No name aviators

Perching on the edge of the bathtub was the only way I could get the whole lot into the bathroom mirror!

i used to do that daily.

the "bathtub/dont have a proper full length mirror" perch.

ugh. i can't tell if you are a girl or guy. we're getting keep in my store, they look really dope. i've seen next season too... it only gets better. if you're a guy what size do you wear and what size are those? i wanted to get a pair.

I'm a girl. If you have access to them why not TRY THEM ON? That's a good way to gauge it i think.