What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

oh god, where did you get your shoes!? are they diors? they are so amazing. i've seen shoes like that before, but i don't know where to find them,

The shoes he has on look like repetto but I can't really tell. You cand find cheaper alternatives by searching for white jazz shoes or white patent jazz shoes.

oh god, where did you get your shoes!? are they diors? they are so amazing. i've seen shoes like that before, but i don't know where to find them,

The shoes he has on look like repetto but I can't really tell. You cand find cheaper alternatives by searching for white jazz shoes or white patent jazz shoes.

Being unproductive @ work.

060802WAYWT.jpg

I look pretty puny next to that white board, but I'm 5'9", just to letchu all know.

Club Monaco Polo

Sugarcane '66s (Thanks 6MT!!! First time wearing. Just warm soaked last night)

ALifeLikeNoOther Block Series.

060802WAYWT2.jpg

I like the shoes. Does anyone know if it's possible to pick up a similar style in Los Angeles, Toronto, Boston, Montreal, or Hong Kong? I guess NYC would be best...

Being unproductive @ work.

060802WAYWT.jpg

I look pretty puny next to that white board, but I'm 5'9", just to letchu all know.

Club Monaco Polo

Sugarcane '66s (Thanks 6MT!!! First time wearing. Just warm soaked last night)

ALifeLikeNoOther Block Series.

060802WAYWT2.jpg

I like the shoes. Does anyone know if it's possible to pick up a similar style in Los Angeles, Toronto, Boston, Montreal, or Hong Kong? I guess NYC would be best...

1002522ng3.jpg

vintage leather

h&m top

h&m sliq at 8 months

black chucks

close up of denim

1002523fg7.jpg

these are fading real nice but slow. very slubby and streaky for $40 jeans.

do you know of any places where i can get a jacket similar to that? i've been looking for a great leather jacket for so long, and that one is perfect, especially the color. and the plastic zipper adds an awesome 80's touch, no?

1002522ng3.jpg

vintage leather

h&m top

h&m sliq at 8 months

black chucks

close up of denim

1002523fg7.jpg

these are fading real nice but slow. very slubby and streaky for $40 jeans.

do you know of any places where i can get a jacket similar to that? i've been looking for a great leather jacket for so long, and that one is perfect, especially the color. and the plastic zipper adds an awesome 80's touch, no?

i found mine at the salvation army.

$15!

i searched forever to find a jacket like this so good luck.

sometimes you can find good stuff on ebay.

i found mine at the salvation army.

$15!

i searched forever to find a jacket like this so good luck.

sometimes you can find good stuff on ebay.

Guest doubletap

Nicholas, just out of curiousity... how old are you?

you seem to be into a lot of oldschool shit, but you look very young.

anyways, nice fit.

Guest doubletap

Nicholas, just out of curiousity... how old are you?

you seem to be into a lot of oldschool shit, but you look very young.

anyways, nice fit.