What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

something about that guys outfit is just crazy to me too....i love the whole thing accept the tupac thing......i dont know, i love the rest but thats just not doin it for me. Prolly cause its big......but the shoes are dope....

this one is for my pal absolut.

1002515cd7.jpg

leather from salvation army $8

stooges t

tailored 501s

spray painted cheap slip ons

wow my legs look pretty thick in the above pic.

i added a better shot to show the cut on the jeans and to make myself feel better.

1002506in8.jpg

and please, no white stripes comments

where your shoes from brah? i like the shape

theshamMTR.jpg

travis bickle tee by dizzy

helmut lang skirt

cruddy old chucks

not sure what the hype beast standing next to me is wearing

CLASSIC GUYS, have a swell trip. Hap you Hypebeast....arrrrgggghhh

a toddler?

i wore that shirt in seventh grade.

i'm getting old.

haha i actually have no idea...i just picked sometime when i was little. I know it was huge on me and covered my entire body so i just guessed that must have been when.

edit: actually come to think of it i'm not even sure this was one of the shirts i slept in...i think it was but i'm not positive. I know i have 2 from the football hall of fame festival (one was my dads) and one old school adidas shirt with a dude in short shorts dunking the ball, but i'm just guessing i wore this one too... when were you in 7th grade?

216015663_b7e5c1c79c.jpg

plaid steven alan shirt

white helmut lang jeans

same white jazz shoes (sorry, only shoes i've been feeling lately)

apc toucan pin

prada glasses

oh god, where did you get your shoes!? are they diors? they are so amazing. i've seen shoes like that before, but i don't know where to find them,

oh god, where did you get your shoes!? are they diors? they are so amazing. i've seen shoes like that before, but i don't know where to find them,

you should be able to get them really cheap. google jazz (dance) shoes, or marching band shoes... i had the same pair when i was in seventh grade in the marching band...