What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

hey guys, back from a lil holiday at the beach with ms kixslf. heres a couple pics of what i wore the last few days

fucking awesome

apc

nike blazer

168an0n.jpg

cheap hero

nudie ola

chucks

168aqdl.jpg

plan b fitted

stussy

bdu's cut off

chucks

168aqvo.jpg

Xlarge

apc

chucks

168bbpf.jpg

dsc015115cs.jpg

To a barbie tonight:

wtaps hellweek zip up

bill thomas x supreme

pro club

wtaps blackhawk shorts

JIV mars

supreme manbag..

is that real or one of those pellet guns japanese kids run around with.

yeah he is supposedly.....

how about this, if i have a sub machine gun i would take better care than hang it next to jeans.

milspex is the only white guy in the yakuza. he could do whatever the fuck he wants.

nice, I'm into european cars so I like seeing simple and stylish japanese cars, not the typical shogun bodykit 5ft spoiler ones.

thank you...i would love a take a european car over a japanese car any day haha..

6mt

the wheels are Sprint Harts (my "holy grail" lol, rims wise that is) got a deal i couldnt refuse on them

actually dont say that so early, euro cars aren't all that good, take e46 m3 for instance, the SMG transmission is abusolutly crap. you will need to replace it withing few thousand miles, kind of like evo 9, and AUDI's quattro maybe awesome, but it is design with safety in mind, so not that fun when drive, and according to alot of MBZ ownner, they break down often, and on top of all that, it takes way to much money to work on or replace parts....

but none the less, the integra looks super clean, and the wheel really work well with the flow.

actually dont say that so early, euro cars aren't all that good, take e46 m3 for instance, the SMG transmission is abusolutly crap. you will need to replace it withing few thousand miles, kind of like evo 9, and AUDI's quattro maybe awesome, but it is design with safety in mind, so not that fun when drive, and according to alot of MBZ ownner, they break down often, and on top of all that, it takes way to much money to work on or replace parts....

but none the less, the integra looks super clean, and the wheel really work well with the flow.

They've perfected it now and look BMW were one of the first with it and it seems to be a pattern a lot of other makers are following. The SMG in the M5 and M6 is so quick that you have to be on your toes to do it smoothly, but when you do it's a pleasure to change gear. And the noise on the downchange with both of those cars is like nothing i've ever heard on a roadcar.