What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

stripey.jpg

Cinderella I'm afraid I have to call foul on that poster to your left. The first Moon landing ( and all subsequent moon landings) are the intellectual property of the USA™®© and should not be displayed in any foreign outpost. Especially Canadull!

Even if said girl in the picture is hot. Sorry them's the rules.

If that pictures was taken inside the confines of the Continental US then I apologize for reprimanding you.

Cinderella I'm afraid I have to call foul on that poster to your left. The first Moon landing ( and all subsequent moon landings) are the intellectual property of the USA™®© and should not be displayed in any foreign outpost. Especially Canadull!

Even if said girl in the picture is hot. Sorry them's the rules.

If that pictures was taken inside the confines of the Continental US then I apologize for reprimanding you.

jimmy, there is no chatting in the regular thread. perhaps i should reprimand you by bumping my supermarket thread several times a day.

jimmy, there is no chatting in the regular thread. perhaps i should reprimand you by bumping my supermarket thread several times a day.

Dear Clopek,

I love you more than Bourbon Whiskey but if I ever get my hands on you I will beat you within an inch of your life.

Sincerly, your pal

jimmyc