What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

That's a niceeeeeeeeeee blazer and color combo! Not too sure about the pocket square rolled up like that though.
the blazer is very dope.....but im not a fan of the shirt with that tie

Thanks it is a suit. (The whole outfit pic was to large but you can see it on my blog).

I always roll my pocketsquares :)

/TKL

kallun, while the overall look is pretty good, i think that if you are going for a loose knot on the tie, you need to give it a little more slack around your neck and also unbutton one more button on the shirt, the way it stands now it looks a bit untidy. hope this helps.

kallun, while the overall look is pretty good, i think that if you are going for a loose knot on the tie, you need to give it a little more slack around your neck and also unbutton one more button on the shirt, the way it stands now it looks a bit untidy. hope this helps.
sharp as fuck....any full body pics? including shoes?

Thanks!

The top button is actually undone. Full pics were to large but one can be found on my blog (http://tklflair.wordpress.com/) This was my fisrt tryon after deliver though and the trousers will have to be shortened a little more.

Thanks again, I´ll post more Spencers onwards.

/TKL

A lot of nice fits in the past 24 hours...then again, this is the elitist capital of the internet so why wouldn't there be?

Ronnel, I'm diggin' those Purcells more and more each time you post them. I love that maroon color and the cream really sets 'em off.

I see Chard has been building up on the Supreme tees lately, if I had easier access to that stuff I'd be all over it.

Mishka

Mishka

A.P.C

Denim Dunk High

sufu1.jpg