What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

he needs a belt.

I just said the same thing to him, nice outfit but needs a belt, beltless when tucking in only works with a suit IMHO and the whole thing has to look ultra streamlined (think Jil Sander)

rirawin: I envy you for two reasons that are displayed in that photo. One being that you're wearing Dior Homme and the second is that you pull it off so well. Well done as usual sir.

selectivebeef: nice photography and overall fit. I'm really digging your contributions here so far.

ryegb: I like that. Those colors go good together.

sufu11.jpg

rirawin: I envy you for two reasons that are displayed in that photo. One being that you're wearing Dior Homme and the second is that you pull it off so well. Well done as usual sir.

selectivebeef: nice photography and overall fit. I'm really digging your contributions here so far.

ryegb: I like that. Those colors go good together.

sufu11.jpg

I gotta say this is probably the best fit you posted on here so far. Maybe cuz it's a Alife shirt and not The hundreds/10 deep tee and you're wearing simple shoes.

Bill and still the rhyming double punch duo. Both bringing their own unique style worlds apart from eachother but also keeping the diverse SuFu crowd happy. You two should start posting like Hap and Bizzy, I bet it would satisfy a lot of people.

Did you get a haircut Bill or did you just style it differently, whatever it is it looks good with what you're wearing.

220607.jpg

the wallpaper design makes it look like rira's smokin a cartoon cigar in the first two pics

anyway, with a few exceptions, the last couple pages were an amazing run of superior fits; good job all around

it reminded me 1) why i enjoy hanging out here and 2) why i don't bother fucking things up by posting my mediocre shit

a couple notes:

cheep's sams are :eek:

jpgm is making amazing progress on those ironhearts (evo pics?)

joey, thx for sharing your dirty drawers

and rye, A+ for colors