What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

this pretty much screams "(trying to look like a) teenage scenester" to me.

yeah sorry ive been trying to figure out something like this

Dior1.jpg

but obviously still working on it :o

only thing dior i have is a pair of sunglasses heh.

speaking of white converse here is a pic of me with some from a few days ago, any better?

img0154uy3.jpg

sorry guys, dont kill me, im bad at this haha. everybodys clothing and camerawork is so nice on here, its intimidating enough as it is!! :)

speaking of white converse here is a pic of me with some from a few days ago, any better?

Bottom looks okay, t-shirt Definitely needs to be changed. Jacket could be better too.

Hair?

I mainly hate the hair, the rest is fine... well except the t-shirt in second fit.

And dinghy looks good I think, even if the fit is boring and simple (I actually love that there's no accessories except for the bag). You don't have to always layer with a shitload of pieces to look good...

Bottom looks okay, t-shirt Definitely needs to be changed. Jacket could be better too.

Hair?

tee is some express print. do you just not like the print or bad fit or..? jacket is just a button up shirt. Ive been looking for something light to wear in the summer (texas) but havent come up with much so far.

How long have you been auditioning for 30secondstomars?

please man talk shit if you want but at least give me some constructive criticism?

tee is some express print. do you just not like the print or bad fit or..? jacket is just a button up shirt. Ive been looking for something light to wear in the summer (texas) but havent come up with much so far.

Yeah. The shirt print is ugly. A solid color shirt (say American Apparel) would've been better. The jacket is so-so as well.

I would not do the spiky hair in the back either. I used to do that *cough* and regret it very much looking back.

Jan, you've been waiting for the top of the page for like 10 minutes I bet... counting the posts in the last page.

It must be the water... you're shitting off a lot of that weight. The girls back home miss you.

Plenty of awesome fits, I won't mention any in particular because this thread bumped up atleast four pages in the last 24 hours.

chmercer, swap out the shirt with a solid basic t, then it'd look like an solid fit, imo. For the amount you [claim] spent on your clothes you don't have a bad ensemble from what you've posted so far. Just lose the asics, stick with your black belt - your hair is fine for the look you're trying to achieve, just grow it ou t a bit or straight up get a fresh cut. Then again I'm yet to beocme a respected member around here so just listen to others' criticism.

mirrorstain.gif

To Pen & Teller + la cena con mi novia y ella familia

Striped HM

Sleeveless Cardigan

Slimjim

Vans chukka [unseen]

comment time...

dinghy - not boring at all...nice clean look.

chmercer - after a haircut and ditching the white belt you'd look great. the chucks look much better on you imo.

mjk - you look a whole lot neater/better after getting your hair seen to. much nicer!

fabulaz - dope pics. reminds me of 'helllo caaandy cane'

feather - i agree with diamonds re the spicy spice. that longsleeve fits like a dream though, as do the APC.

insidertrading - your hair looks much better too.

sid - white shirt fits perfectly

ordo/sid - love the photoshop trickery

bizzy - great once again

naturaljax - colourful, summery look

still - awesome

carl/kix - great snaps, afternoon sun looks nice and warm

dino - very nice stuff....hair is looking great, and the splash of colour from the nikes is perfect. we were meant to support against me and the draft last week but our singer ended up in hospital the morning of the show....what shitty luck. what samurais are those?

cheep - clean

chard - yes yes yes

mis - that is fucking classy dude, brilliant stuff

tangerine - agreed 100% on the sentiment re: slim jeans fitting you better....you wear all of your pieces well, but the slimmer jeans especially so

lancep - good stuff....the boots are great

78: loving the vsvm fang hikerssssssssssssss

because of you i think i will buy my first pair soon (also because i love mowatts good transitioning shoe into the fangs, if ur not a boot person)

They're not fangs. They're the 1st series 7 holes. 3 ~ 4yrs old now...

insder - fuckin great T

beef - nice photo nice fit

playing around with new tripod. bad poses... whatever

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1208/573815212_43a9e10d09_o.jpg[/img

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1265/573815230_62fed4df9a_o.jpg[/img

- undercover

- underground

- converse

finally insidertrading gets a digicam. now we can see his killer fits in all their megapixel detail (:

like the tee. cant say too much about the overall ensemble.