fp harrington

uniqlo t

cm

stan smith

hl150507c.jpg

piping though the headphones:

peter, bjo(ö?)rn and john

the shins

whizkit, whats the deal with that 3-d topographical map looking thing? piece of art work? looks amazing...can i get a close up of it?

and beatle looks nothing like i imagined.......

I wasn't wearing anything different than my last few posts, so I thought I'd include my dog warming my bed up for my nap.

00013601ul3.jpg

also..found a better use for my april 77 pick (than sitting in the pocket unused)

00013591nx4.jpg

threw on my friend's timberlands for shits and giggles

i dont know why but they look pretty good

whizkit i love the topographical thing in the background of your first photo. i want that as an installation on my wall! where's your office? i'm gonna have to do a break-in.

whizkit, whats the deal with that 3-d topographical map looking thing? piece of art work? looks amazing...can i get a close up of it?

dunkin deeznuts- it's a contour model of a mountain project that got stalled and the model never completed (with buildings and stuff)

soepom- I think it works really well as an art work as well. Tell me when u plan to come and I'll slip the key under the door mat for you. ;)

And poof- Do you have real lenses for ur frames? Or are they just worn for fun with fake lenses?

Endless props on the Rick Howards you're rocking Selegna. Those were my first pair of DC skate shoes back in 7th grade. That was the whole era where I transitioned from Vans and Airwalks to all the beefed up shoes.

Nice looking Imperials kixslf.