What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

051507.jpg

28 degrees and i have the day off work! i wish i got a picture of the pack of illegal restaurant workers that were riding by on their canadian tire piece of shit bikes that i am so intently staring at.

supleme hat (thanks rich)

hanes white tee

timbuktu messer

vintage WWII-era wool pants that the german army issued to civilians

vans eras

i love the fit, and seriously mad cool eras. i want. info?

stuff going on around here.

-insomiac makes a great point about blue shoes (mrip, what are those? they look great!)

-dunaj is killin it.

-hap is kinda smiling? all this nice weather finally cracks his facade.

-moy gets the grey cps and they look predictably awesome.

-sidney looks good again. what are those shoes? very sharp.

I dunno if I like either of these looks. At first I was like "Maybe I can roll up these black jeans," then, "Nah, better not." I like my new hoodie, but realistically, it's too hot for it.

500529365_9e3213a9ec.jpg

500529511_c1f4d2248c.jpg

AA and nudie, f-troupe then generic slip-ons

Guest jmatsu

4zojdy1.jpg

pumas

shiiiit...no rep for me.

unfortunatlely i was unable to post this in the "sufu look alikes" thread, because the color palate of feces is never quite aqua blue.

these fuckin monstrosities should be illegal. it's shoes like these and ensembles like this that make me understand why terrorists hate the west so much. may you step on a landmine while wearing these...then maybe i'll give you some rep.

stuff going on around here.

-insomiac makes a great point about blue shoes (mrip, what are those? they look great!)

Thanks, they are the Supreme x Vans Chukkas release a few weeks ago.You can probably get them off ebay for around $150.

Sorry, should i rename them Dior, Supreme and Uniqlo?

na i know, top 2 are local sydney brands.. RM williams is a great aussie brand.. makes great boots and belts and the flossys are just a small brand also.. make great light white shoes for about AUS$30

Those are some of the most ridiculous brand names I've heard of.

acne is a pretty stupid name for a brand anyway. great look JayPee. i wanna see more of those "flossys". i'm always a sucker for light white shoes.

DSC00591.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

They look better without socks, but the material isnt the best when it comes to freshness.. (easy to clean, soak it warm water with a little bleach overnight. Hang up to dry)

They look great with shorts also.. Iv been through about 5 or 6 pairs and they come in many colours