What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest jmatsu
"at least one of those who has the balls to wear this tee"

I dont get this. Its not a controversial tee. I wear that shit all the time. Its a great tee

i would be surprised if there was actually a supreme tee that you wouldn't wear.

Guest mattes
waywt5tr3.jpg

Stussy LA New Era

Supreme x Oakley Frogskins

Stussy x Undefeated x Mad Hectic Triple Threat T

Iron Army Hiro Ito

Supreme x Vans Half Cabs

nice skateboard, it is vintage santa cruz?

Guest Airjamie
What's with everyons hate for the livestrong bracelets? I really don't understand what the problem with them is.

They are totally lame? Although im sure if supreme made a red one motherfuckers would be all over them.

"women's" model nando x nandos (though the cut is slim, they've said it's really unisex, they don't really seem to make jeans specifically with women in mind). I've also tapered them a bit more at the ankle as well.

They are totally lame? Although im sure if supreme made a red one motherfuckers would be all over them.

If Supreme released a giant dildo, about 10% of Sufu's posters would walk funny the next day...

Guest jmatsu

it looks like you were picking your nose, and suddenly got your picture taken off guard. your hand tried to escape to the safety zone, but your photographer was just to quick. telling people that you were just scratching your face or playing with some acne is still highly suspect...

oh... and i don't like the 12bar tee, but will let it slide because i like the girl.

third post: sorry for shitty pic--friend took it with her skiii:

aa cardigan

twelve bar tee (i know it's long...)

levi's 501

john varvatos converse 9not shown)

IMG00970.jpg

looks like it fits really wide too. ive been wanting to get some 12bar stuff but im afraid of the sizing