What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

holy disappearing Doherty x superfuture x CMF, a waywt from Fuuma! And a very nice one at that, looking good man...

wearing everything but the kitchen sink:

031907_IMG_1908.jpg

GAP red

What Comes Around, Goes Around

Anne Demeulemeester skull necklaces

FB68 pig pin

Flat Head

Varvatos

detail of pig pin:

FB68_yearofthepig_IMG_1800.jpg

glorious day! week of finals and i just found out i have a huge test tomorrow morning...not wednesday......

army surplus hat

hm hoodie

vintage western shirt

hm belt

diors

vamps

48374vn.jpg

cheers!

Lots of good looks,

Nice boots MiniW, what are they: Dior?

sid, looking good as always, loving the new cut.

cheap that sweater is crazy

sean, looking good nice and gritty

also polio, kix, chris and red looking good. seenmy and 78 too.

I'm wearing

427102603_0c234e6015.jpg

Engineered Garments Duffel

Oversized Comme Des Garcons Jumper

APCs

Jordan Vs

Im wearing barneys Co-Op Super soft T, Co-Op Oversized long hooded jacket, Straight fit Supreme Black Jeans, and Alife RTFT Slip ons and my Dita Decade Frames (my newest pickup).

oh oh... lemme try

im wearing a dior cape, hand stitched by hedi while he was reciving oral from pete doherty, carpe diem whale foreskin shirt, cmf hommeXsamurai jeans, and john lobb bespoke ice skate boots.

oh oh... lemme try

im wearing a dior cape, hand stitched by hedi while he was reciving oral from pete doherty, carpe diem whale foreskin shirt, cmf hommeXsamurai jeans, and john lobb bespoke ice skate boots.

Where can I cope the foreskin shirt? I already have it in grey but need a brown one to match my dodo skin pants.

Haptronic why is you so sneakys with the click pics? It's like a bonus on top of an already dope waywt.

Sorry did I just snitch? :X

Really digging the laceups too.

wow, thats one of my fav outfits...i like your style much better without nikes. It just seems to look more effortless and stylish with out the trainers.

Yeah, I wear the Nike's during the week as I'm usually not interested in dressing up to a few hours of lecture, lab, or clinic hours. That kind of fit doesn't do me well in a hospital so the guns come out on the weekends...