What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

diamonds- really nice photos, good work.

Ratatat - the blue Bentley in the background is er, unique. Intentional inclusion?

Today, basic day running around town and then work. Dropped from daytime temperatures of 15 degrees to 6 in one day.

APC M65

Dior scarf

Dior tee

APC striped sweater

Dior 19cm

white chucks. Everything black, white, and grey.

2mhhjxs.jpg

H&M hoodie

SUPREME tee

CASIO watch

BAPE bag

H&M jeans

NIKE sneakers

not sure about the bag...keep it or lose it?

That pink cartoony tote is really fitting for a 14y/0 asian girl or little boy, you're neither of those things are you?

More seriously it's really difficult for a man to pull "cute" or many accessories so you better get rid of any excess stuff before you go out (IMHO).

I do have a few pair of nicer boots that I wear with my pbjs. These Decent's are super low slung in the back though, and I didn't think sagging pockets really worked with boots

That pink cartoony tote is really fitting for a 14y/0 asian girl or little boy, you're neither of those things are you?

More seriously it's really difficult for a man to pull "cute" or many accessories so you better get rid of any excess stuff before you go out (IMHO).

well first off its not pink...its white bape camo.

and i do believe if the straps were longer it would work better like Double D said.

i wasn't particularly feeling the look of it but i thought i would give it a try.