What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Every time I look in this thread you repeat the same comment on near enough every page..... Its nice to be complimentary, but seeing the same comment day after day gets a little bland and unnecessary in my opinion.

its simple and it gets the point across.

and its better than coming in here not posting any pics and questioning someone else's vernacular.

btw NICE FITS EVERYONE

Every time I look in this thread you repeat the same comment on near enough every page..... Its nice to be complimentary, but seeing the same comment day after day gets a little bland and unnecessary in my opinion.

and its better than coming in here not posting any pics and questioning someone else's vernacular.

btw NICE FITS EVERYONE

btw NICE FITS EVERYONE

Thanks for your opinion, I don't feel the same way though. I'd rather look at photos and text that has meaning rather than nondescript comments. I wasn't attacking Kodak, just an observation.

btw NICE FITS EVERYONE

Thanks for your opinion, I don't feel the same way though. I'd rather look at photos and text that has meaning rather than nondescript comments. I wasn't attacking Kodak, just an observation.

FLY.jpg

i think i'm wearing this to take my MCAT test on saturday...

good luck. you will draw a lot of attention...

and im gonna call you juicy j.

FLY.jpg

i think i'm wearing this to take my MCAT test on saturday...

good luck. you will draw a lot of attention...

and im gonna call you juicy j.

you should be able to get them really cheap. google jazz (dance) shoes, or marching band shoes... i had the same pair when i was in seventh grade in the marching band...

yeah. got mine at a thrift store but i think you should be able to get them at a formal wear (tuxedo rental) store.

you should be able to get them really cheap. google jazz (dance) shoes, or marching band shoes... i had the same pair when i was in seventh grade in the marching band...

yeah. got mine at a thrift store but i think you should be able to get them at a formal wear (tuxedo rental) store.