What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Superfuture_wearing_today.jpg

My Shit

1 DC New Era Cap (Black)

1 Aertex Checkered shirt w/ long sleeves (red/white)

1 Wife-Beater

1 Lee Dillon jeans

1 H&M Black Belt (Not Karateeee)

1 Pair of H&M Boxers (black)

1 Pair of H&M Socks (black)

1 Pair of Vans Geoff Rowley (all white)

1 Nixon "The Rocker watch" All Black Collection

keri the footscape wovens aren't really out in kids sizes as far as i know, those ones that adrian (why do i know your real name but not your nt one?) posted are from the world cup series, and were relatively quite limited. i believe more colours are coming out and in wider release tho.

Being unproductive @ work.

060802WAYWT.jpg

I look pretty puny next to that white board, but I'm 5'9", just to letchu all know.

Club Monaco Polo

Sugarcane '66s (Thanks 6MT!!! First time wearing. Just warm soaked last night)

ALifeLikeNoOther Block Series.

060802WAYWT2.jpg

thanks sean...hahaha why you know my real name I dont know either but its all good! and thanks all...

but yeah as stated I think the HTM footscapes which were really limited came out in small sz's, the world cup pack which mine came from did not! I think the Footscape Wovens will generally be a asia pacific/uk release for the most part...doubt they will do well in the US...aquired taste...I love them...comfortable and well constructed shoe! cant wait for more!

changed though to mars 4s for the rest of the day...way to hot!!!

dave63 what are those silas shoes?are they blue suede?better pic please look nice

no, theyre blue canvas seenmy, not sure of the model name. was looking for them in that colour for a while and ended up getting them in slam city. i'll put up more pics tomorrow.

While I think this shoe is completely too loud for my tastes, it works for you, and dammit, I cant stop staring, it is so interesting. Do they make it in little boys sizes (4-6), in more subdued tones?

Here's what you're looking for if you want more subdued. I had my doubts when I first saw pictures of these shoes, but they have quickly grown to become one of my favorites. Can't stop wearing them.

woven.jpg

Homi, looks good, I like the hypebeast style, just not for me although I would like to start incorporating some pieces into my wardrobe. It shouldnt be hard because It just seems like I can pick up anything from Ransom/GDFT and it will work, even though I am more of a Nomad fan.

I am going to pick up some bapes tommrow.

Chad, also good look, whats the hat and shirt?

thanks for the comments guys

shirt is RVCA (i know its nothing crazy but it gets the job done) i got it several years back at a skateshop and the hat is from the new fall 06 stussy line

If it gets the job done, then it gets the job done.

Nice shirt.