What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

SelfEXplanatory... my friend was wearin his like a couple weeks ago and we got so many stares from people. Good times... point is, shirt's dope.

--- Original message by LanceP on May 15, 2006 05:40 AM

yeah the attention given from this shirt is crazy! funny I found that girls liked it alot! (seeing that they would approach me) everyone else just stared! lol yeah shirt is my favorite currently!

***Dociousaliexpifragalisticcalisuper***

England,

how did you get inlvolved with the mobile content (and what is it?)? I am currently working in banking and hate my life and have made the commitment to enter the music business...but where to start?

ps. nice jacket and shirt combo

Quote: First time posting wdyw in here.

Hopefully last time too. If I want to see LRG and matching sneakers I'll visit a sneaker community.

Quote: y is there sooo much tension on this board??? goodness! lol

Because you get silly fucks from sneaker message boards posting heinous outfits, fucking up shit.

Donald: You know what you are? You're a self-loathing Jew.

Larry David: Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish.

Quote:

I hate coming off like a sour piss-angry dude, but really, do you people have to sign up on 10+ boards and post nothing except "What I Wore Today?"

I used to browse around sneaker-related forums and I see these same people posting their outfits, and the rest of their posts were one-line replies that doesn't further the subject.

Awesome, a bunch of guys who masterbate to internet compliments.

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on May 15, 2006 12:31 PM

exactly

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

The only people who ever complain in this thread about others being intolerant, are the people who are getting blasted themselves for posting the weak outfits, and I can bet that the majority of them have migrated from sneaker communities.

Larry David: Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish.

Edited by Larry Gene David on May 15, 2006 at 12:39 PM

Edited by Larry Gene David on May 15, 2006 at 12:42 PM

Edited by Larry Gene David on May 15, 2006 at 12:43 PM

Superhint of the day:

No matter what you wear, who you are, where you post... If the messageboard consists of a 99.9% male population busy complimenting each other on their nut-hugging, sperm-crushing raw denim jeans, dope kicks, or hot 'fits', it is G.A.Y.. Gayer than the dude wearing a pink D&G shirt and True Religion jeans in hopes of scoring babes at the mall. Gayer than an actual gay dude. So gay it isn't actually gay anymore, nor even a derogatory term, but instead a new gender entirely: Supergay; the supergender of otherwise straight men obsessed with impressing other dudes, through the vehicle of clothing, on the internet.

So let's all just chill out and just keep looking at each other posing for the camera. Spread the love. Embrace the beauty of supergay in all of its forms.

<3

Edited by macuser3of5 on May 15, 2006 at 12:51 PM

slow day at the gallery.

scarf my girl made

vintage "roy batty" leather

levis "rock and roll"

jr nikki sixx

sailor jerry tat by tim kern

1001648kh8.jpg

i'm not a mod or a rocker. i'm a mocker.

join a cult. www.culturepopartgallery.com

Edited by cultpop 0217 on May 15, 2006 at 01:03 PM

Edited by cultpop 0217 on May 15, 2006 at 01:04 PM

Edited by cultpop 0217 on May 15, 2006 at 01:30 PM

Quote:

SelfEXplanatory i like the big black tee

england nice

smoove.jpg

meeting a friend at his shop.

him

worldman jacket, stripe polo, nudie ssk black

league of gentlemen shoes

me

league of gentlmen blazer, marcs cardigan

smiths tee, imperial dukes, hobnail boots

--- Original message by haptronic on May 15, 2006 12:59 AM

this place needs more of this stuff and less hypebeast brand nut riding.

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.

what this place NEEDS is for people who have registered within the last two months to stop coming in and telling dudes what this place needs.

hey, if you wanna critique style, go ahead and fuck around to your hearts content, but you're not scoring any coolguy points with the old "GO BACK TO NIKETALK" line.

lgd and kudos, if you wanna bring superhate, at least come correct. this isn't fucking amateur hour, kids.

Edited by artificialsky on May 15, 2006 at 01:38 PM

Quote:

Superhint of the day:

No matter what you wear, who you are, where you post... If the messageboard consists of a 99.9% male population busy complimenting each other on their nut-hugging, sperm-crushing raw denim jeans, dope kicks, or hot 'fits', it is G.A.Y.. Gayer than the dude wearing a pink D&G shirt and True Religion jeans in hopes of scoring babes at the mall. Gayer than an actual gay dude. So gay it isn't actually gay anymore, nor even a derogatory term, but instead a new gender entirely: Supergay; the supergender of otherwise straight men obsessed with impressing other dudes, through the vehicle of clothing, on the internet.

So let's all just chill out and just keep looking at each other posing for the camera. Spread the love. Embrace the beauty of supergay in all of its forms.

<3

Edited by macuser3of5 on May 15, 2006 at 12:51 PM

--- Original message by macuser3of5 on May 15, 2006 12:45 PM

i nominate you to be the leader of the supergays! since you've clearly put some time, and thought into the coining of this new word!

For ArtificialSky :

:D

I actually have been on here since April 2005 and lurking a long time before that. I forgot the password to my old name Larry David and re-registered with Larry Gene David.

And by the looks of things the only reason you are upset is because as I said before you are one of the ones who I (and others of the board) are directing their anger towards!

Have a great day.

Edited by Larry Gene David on May 15, 2006 at 01:49 PM

I couldn't give a fuck less what three useless members of superfuture think about people wearing nikes on a internet message board, contrary to what you may or may not believe.

and believe it or not, nobody else gives a fuck less because really, when have they seen you, eastcoastrider, or whoever is in your little others of the board clique post anything but lame-ass shit about "hypebeasts" and "niketalkers" in here? if you're so sick of dunks, let's see you post yourself up. THAT'LL HELP STEM THE TIDE OF THOSE DAMN HYPEBEASTS!

hey, weren't you the kid saying he didn't like milspex's "fits" but you don't blast him for wearing a different aesthetic or someshit?

hahah.

no, wait, i've found the perfect wdywt thread for you. a veritable Larry Gene David paradise. i assure you, no hypebeasts or nikes. http://honestforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=18184

have tons of fun.

I probably did say that about MilSpex. I don't like his fits as a whole but I respect the way he puts things together. I like sneakers. Its not about going against ANYONE that posts an outfit with sneakers in here, I've seen people who pull it off right.

You just dress shit thats all.

Quote:

cultpop 0217 Yo dude, love the look, do you know if the scarf is knitted/crocheted? It kinda looks like faux fur (but in a good way).

--- Original message by Loop on May 15, 2006 01:58 PM

thanks LOOP

its crotcheted. and very fuzzy.

Quote:
Quote:

cultpop 0217 Yo dude, love the look, do you know if the scarf is knitted/crocheted? It kinda looks like faux fur (but in a good way).

--- Original message by Loop on May 15, 2006 01:58 PM

thanks LOOP

its crotcheted. and very fuzzy.

--- Original message by cultpop 0217 on May 15, 2006 02:33 PM

At first, I thought it was your rasta-hair that you grew out and that you had to wrap it around your neck because it was too long. I was like, "wow, this guy got some long-ass hair!!"... then I realized that it was your scarf icon_smile_tongue.gif

Quote:

SelfEXplanatory i like the big black tee

england nice

smoove.jpg

meeting a friend at his shop.

him

worldman jacket, stripe polo, nudie ssk black

league of gentlemen shoes

me

league of gentlmen blazer, marcs cardigan

smiths tee, imperial dukes, hobnail boots

--- Original message by haptronic on May 15, 2006 12:59 AM

those oxbloods are awesome. im going to go break out my monkey boots,

and those dukes look great.

i might have to track some down,

Guest doubletap

nikes2uc.jpg

yes I am wearing nikes

yes this is my fifth post

& yes I do have a niketalk account.

streamline the sickness