Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

ues 400r raw denim

the texture on these are something else from any other denim ive seen seems like they make their own specification on the denim cloth like samurai im not sure but these are something else

_MG_0267.jpg

_MG_0268.jpg

_MG_0270.jpg

_MG_0271.jpg

_MG_0272.jpg

_MG_0273.jpg

these are the fob 161 pretty weird front rise pretty low these are supppose to be 66 cut im not sure.. but man these are way oversized for me even at size 34 one wash or raw im not sure you guys judge.. look at the pictures the upper part of the jeans and the leather tag looks like raw to me but when you look down on the lower part of the leg near the hem theyr a bit wrinkled which looks like one wash and these guys are a lot softer for a raw pair

_MG_0260.jpg

_MG_0264.jpg

_MG_0263.jpg

_MG_0261.jpg

_MG_0265.jpg

_MG_0266.jpg

^^ Very nice, i especially like the look of the UES.

those FOB look raw to me, i think the wrinkles on the leg are from the jeans not being folded smooth and having layed that way for sometime.

If it bothers you just iron them out.

thanks mich but the jeans feels really smooth and soft for a raw pair..

Strange, just looking at the patch and smooth structure i'd swear they were still raw.

but you can feel the denim, so you can be the best judge.

they're not made from Zimbabwe cotton?

i dont know what cottont heyre made from.. from what i can assume is that they one wash these first then put the patch on but how come the top part of the jeans are even ?and nto wrinkled like the bottom..

the yen is cut like hmm a low rise s5000vx like sizing dwon 2 on a s5000vx from your normal size but with a lower rise

the omnigods are cut straight regular but on the slimmish side with a bit of tapering from the knee down like a sized down 47 cut

Anyone heard of Name Value??

i picked up a NV jacket at a vintage store. selvedge denim, one wash i think, paisley interior.

still no word on Name Value?

hey demonito

you are denim master !!

thankyou ryu-san i always envy your blog and your collection thats why i put up my own blog too .. im actually a biog fan of yours i am really honored of your compliment arigato!

im not soakin these yet these are loose world war 2 cut im usually a size 33 on other brands like samurai etc but i got a 34 on these cause i have no idea on the sizing

but from pre soak fit i couldve done a 33 on these and stretch out nicely after a while

these are repro cut try getting them sg101 i think those are a more modern and have a lower rise cut

thankyou ryu-san i always envy your blog and your collection thats why i put up my own blog too .. im actually a biog fan of yours i am really honored of your compliment arigato!

thank you demonito.

i think my collection is poor.

i'm glad to hear you check my blog ! thnak you!

oh really?

to my surprise, i said nothing about Lighting issue.

but everyone knew the issue where i was.

mysterious.

btw

if you didn't mind, write down something on my blog in your free time , please