Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

Yes, they came raw and are still in a raw state. I bought a pair of 38x36 and a pair of 38x34 for cuffing vs. stacking option. The 38x34 measure 39" waist big style, 13" rise they also seem to be heavier denim than 14oz. I'm thinking they are around 15oz prewash. The denim doesnt have a smooth texture prewash. It's rough, slubby and very dark with nice looking red selvedge. I'm thinking it's a standard straight leg cut. Plenty of room in the thighs, high rise and measure 10" at the cuff/opening. Don't know how much the waist will help you. I'm definitely not SuFu size at 6'1" and 210lbs. Doesn't even look like they make a 38w anymore. I would recomend these. They restock semi regularly, you just have to be ready. When I was waiting for the restock last time they sold out most sizes they had within like three days. Either the spot is completely blown, or they only get very few pairs in.

Forgot to say they aren't sanforized. Info I got at the time indicates they shrink about 1-1.5" in the waist and 2" in the length. Guess is they will end up close to tagged size in the waist after stretching back out, and around 2" shorter lengthwise. That's based on my washing habits though. Generally I wash every 1-2 months unless they smell or get really grimy.

B-D, if it hasn't already been suggested, either SutoCorp or Hide at Sharp Service do a great job proxying stuff from Japan. Both have their own SuFu threads. I 've used both and really saw no difference; both were quick reasonable $, and responded to emails. The proxy I mentioned, Masataka, quit right after I ordered those jeans.Thanks for the +rep, guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Kamikaze Attack

Made in Kojima, flannel pockets, half flannel lined pockets 19oz dawg.

would get if I wasn't getting a pair of eternal 872.

kk29.jpg

I also wonder how much these will shrink?

"Compression ratio is not flatly conclude that individual differences in, the average side 4cm ~ 8cm height is 2cm ~ 4cm.

Or above, please note the following is considered adequate compression rate" translated with google..

4 cm in waist? 1.57 inches?

• 1 month later...

initial assessment

denim reminds me of a very heavy one wash momotaro vintage line denim hairy but not so much hairy like evis color reminds me of momotaro too

the hardware is what turns me off in these but who cars for the price man i dont care if they use plastic on these

patch is regular paper not bad

main point denim is perfect maybe an 8 out of 10 for the price these are worth it

IMG_8383.jpg

IMG_8384.jpg

IMG_8385.jpg

IMG_8386.jpg

IMG_8388.jpg