Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

• 2 weeks later...

what site sells devi's/ what's the price look like on them?

Taichi and his guys sell them directly. He can also find his FB page and here is their blog

https://www.facebook...101344986626955

http://denimproject.net/blog/

They come at a good price and are really a close repro/copy. I like them but haven't pulled the trigger so far. Ed of course owns a pair ;)

Only thing I don't like is the blank red tab...I talkes with Taichi about it and they will change that. Maybe then I'll get a pair :)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

• 4 weeks later...

FOXY2 got the 8-G.

Since there is no dedicated thread for Eight-G (just a mentioning in the unknown thread) I decided to start one...

804-XX W32

Available from Will @AeroLeather in Europe

Denim is slubby! Somewhere between Samurai AI and PBJ AI. The pattern of the denim is loud, not unsimilar to the Eternal 877 - let's see if it fades out over time...

40df5f86.jpg

83703a80.jpg

30d7e0ef.jpg

b2eb8e3d.jpg

Pre- and Post-Soak measurements:

Inseam 35" / 34.5"

Hem 8.75-9" / 8.75"

Knee 9.25" / 9.5"

Thighs 12.75" / 12,5"

Front Rise 11.75" / 11.75"

Back Rise 14.5" / 14.25-14.5"

Waist 33" / 33" (already stretching .25-.25")

...sanforized, indeed.

Will take it to DC4 in Berlin for hemming over the next weekend - fit pictures to follow...

• 1 month later...
Guest INDIGO QUEEN

Those Eight Gs are to die for....

Apparently they do a 30oz which I would guess would be much better quality than Naked and Famous 32oz and although they'd take ages to break in, would last for ages.

This is a great thread for finding unheard of brand before they're "discoveres" and getting the Japanese experience.

My current daily pair are shortly to retire into second place before they collapse (already patched and changed top button) when my new ones arrive in a week or two - made from 21oz Kurabo denim.

These will become my staple and I'll try not to wash them so I can step up a grade in my fades.

Going back to DC4 in 2 weeks to finally pick up my hemmed pair. (Those lazy dudes at DC4....)

Will start wearing them and promise to post pictures...seam ripper might become handy.

imo, i'd let them arcs fall apart on their own_ like the ones in the mags... makes the whole break in process more organic & carefree.

***edit ... opinion coming from a dude who does preventive reinforcement before taking a pair on the road ;):D

Edited by BrownMetallic

• 3 weeks later...

a bit too early to tell - but I guess the streakiness is there to stay.

will try to break them in over the next few months and post updates as part of the universal contest over at mynudies.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...