Belts

cecil

anyone have experience with the IH garrison belts? and would be willing to post up some pics?

also on the subject of natural leather belts: I really like the natural dark brown patina, like really dark, but i dont really like the tan color, what should i do to have it darken the fastest? I have mink oil that i use on my frye's but should i get some other treatments?

also on the subject of natural leather belts: I really like the natural dark brown patina, like really dark, but i dont really like the tan color, what should i do to have it darken the fastest? I have mink oil that i use on my frye's but should i get some other treatments?

Suntan it often, oil it when needed.

And most important, use it alot more.

^That picture and these where taken around 8 months agoI believe. I'll take some updated pictures once I get a new tanner natural so I can compare side by side. I've had a few high quality belts (samurai, sugarcane) but I gotta say Tanner is the best!

IMG_1430.jpg

Nice! Another shot of the London Tan.

2e5idrk.png

I was looking at ordering a tanner belt. How do I size on them, just size up one from waist?

Well, when I got my belt at their portland location they basically said the belts are true to size. There are five holes, and the measurement (28, 32, 36, etc) is based on the measurement from the buckle to that middle hole. So, for example; I am a 35/36 waist and went with a 36 belt and I am currently using the middle hole, about ready to possibly move onto the fourth hole. But, if you really have any sizing questions you should send them an email and ask them directly, they're super helpful and friendly guys.

I was looking at ordering a tanner belt. How do I size on them, just size up one from waist?

I e-mailed Tanner Good a month ago and they said that if I wear a size 32 in jeans than I should order size 34 in their belt, size up 1. hope this helps.

Took a quick snap of my Corter belt that came in this morning along with a bracelet, today will be the first day of wearing it. Will update on a monthly basis. Thanks again corter! Lovin' this belt

052-3.jpg

Looks I got the same belt. I changed up the hardware and used a worn in buckle I like and added a oxblood leather belt loop.

Toronto Corter Belt Contest?

My Tanner belt arrived today. I emailed them to get the correct size and am pleased to say that it fits perfectly. I would probably have bought one size too large if i hadn't emailed, and would advise to go true to size, but best of all to email them. The belt is absolutely fantastic and compliments my LVC 47s perfectly. Oh, and nice to see that the tax man didn't get any import duty from me due to a bit of liberal truth regarding the value of the belt by Tanner :)