the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

you could be right, however the inlaid elk bone mating idols were typically used by Liao nomads around 1000A.D. Placed around the neck of the deceased, in hopes that they would find great pussy in the afterlife. Similar calligraphy has been found on wooden phalluses as far away as Japan. Carbon dating of these phalluses has indicated that these were the standard dongs, for perhaps 3000 years, well into the late Jomon/early Yayoi period.

These wooden phalluses will be proven to be of korean origin if they ever open up the Japanese royal tombs.

I would wear that necklace, with a matching visor and glowsticks, to the next Asian American Association meeting. Drop a roofy in their wheatgrass drink, you'll be banging bitches in no time.

is that before or after they increase the asian awareness on campus by organizing a lame dance party?

My friend A. Takizawa-Cohen would beg to differ, as the wooden everyday dongs of the Yayois bear a striking resemblance to ancient dildos used in the middle East around the same time period, once again furthering the notion that the Japanese are indeed one of the lost tribes of Israel.

Guest jmatsu
i'm going to try not to shave until sept or oct.

my hair grows fairly fast but it only grows in certain areas. so i'm going to be one of those bad teenage mustache kids for a while and see where it goes from there.

so are you asking an asian? or an asian telling other asians??

is that before or after they increase the asian awareness on campus by organizing a lame dance party?

Far more Americans are down with General Tso than General Ho. And General Lee was white.

how do i pick up random japanese tourist girls in vienna? they always travel in huge packs and rarely speak half decent english.

Speak to them in Japanese with these four easy steps.

Step one

Comment on how they look like tourists from Asia. Don't mention that they obviously look like stereotypical Japanese tourist bitches. They will invariably correct you and mention that they are Japanese and its their first time to vienna and they are tourists (usual college students).

Step two

Mention a few Japanese words. They will say you are really good. Then spit Italian and then quiz them. Japanese girls love getting quizzed on what foreign languages they do and dont know. Tell them you'd be happy to teach them more phrases.

Step three

Mention that its your two/third time at that particular spot but you have family here. Japanese love cosmopolitan people, so they'll think you're cool. Mention that you often lived in the area in your youth and that you know some great bar/restaurant recommendations. They will ask you for recommendations.

Step four

Put a time limit and say that you'd like to meet up with them for drinks and dinner later. Get their digits. Google the best but reasonably cheap bar/restaurant near their hotel and spit mad game.

Only Filipinos bitch about social injustice.

All other Asians shut the fuck up, get their heads into the books, become doctors, lawyers, businessmen, then run corporate America.

Asian Hierarchy (But obviously every race feels they are superior, but in my experience)

Japanese/Korean

Taiwanese

Cantonese

Mainland Chinese

Thai

Filipinos

Vietnamese

Lao/Cambodian/Burma

Not included: Indians (not really East-Asian but who gives a fuck when we R.U.N. America, bitches)

Asian Hierarchy (But obviously every race feels they are superior, but in my experience)

Japanese/Korean

Taiwanese

Cantonese

Mainland Chinese

Thai

Filipinos

Vietnamese

Lao/Cambodian/Burma

Not included: Indians (not really East-Asian but who gives a fuck when we R.U.N. America, bitches)

I personally think filipinos are on top of thai in that list, but other than that, its an epic list. +REP

Speak to them in Japanese with these four easy steps.

Step one

Comment on how they look like tourists from Asia. Don't mention that they obviously look like stereotypical Japanese tourist bitches. They will invariably correct you and mention that they are Japanese and its their first time to vienna and they are tourists (usual college students).

Step two

Mention a few Japanese words. They will say you are really good. Then spit Italian and then quiz them. Japanese girls love getting quizzed on what foreign languages they do and dont know. Tell them you'd be happy to teach them more phrases.

Step three

Mention that its your two/third time at that particular spot but you have family here. Japanese love cosmopolitan people, so they'll think you're cool. Mention that you often lived in the area in your youth and that you know some great bar/restaurant recommendations. They will ask you for recommendations.

Step four

Put a time limit and say that you'd like to meet up with them for drinks and dinner later. Get their digits. Google the best but reasonably cheap bar/restaurant near their hotel and spit mad game.

I would like to add another step

Take them to the gaudiest Japanese restaurant thats popular among non-japanese and tell them its the best Japanese restaurant in town. This will cause a brief spark of anger with them upon dining and the next date will be guaranteed as they will feel obligated to take you to a real authentic Japanese restaurant and explain the subtleties of real Japanese cuisine.

but you can skip every step if you're ridiculously handsome.

Japanese/Korean

Taiwanese

Cantonese

Mainland Chinese

Thai

Filipinos

Vietnamese

Lao/Cambodian/Burma

Taiwanese should be the same as mainland china folk, they're fukienese who escaped to taiwan. They wont admit ever that they're fukienese although they speak fukienese (taiwanese) and their cuisine is a fukienese cuisine with bastardized japanese touches like age stinky worse than natto tofu

where mongolians at??

Japanese/Korean

Taiwanese

Cantonese

Mainland Chinese

Thai

Filipinos

Vietnamese

Lao/Cambodian/Burma

they have island

OF DEMOCRACEEE

how come taiwanee are above chinee? :( :( :(

where mongolians at??

they have island

OF DEMOCRACEEE

Taiwanese also have finer bitches and dress better. Plus, they love Japan's cock. Actually, I think many Taiwanese wish they were Japanese. And they make all of the worlds CPUs and motherboards. Mainland China just makes socks and cheap underwear for Forever 21 and Walmart. I haven't met many mainland Chinese bitches that are amazingly hot either.