Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I have this sudden urge to go to Spain. Checked the frequent flier miles and I have enough for a first class ticket. I could probably also score the unused timeshare my parents have sitting around so free housing for 2 weeks. In the span of 30 minutes after having this idea, I almost bought a ticket, booked a place to stay and everything. I need to be less impulsive. Ill probably just spend a few weeks in SE asia. Fewer miles and I can live like a king on the cheep.

Are your miles with StarAlliance? If so buy Lufthansa Economy and use miles to upgrade to Business. That's the best deal. Ever since they improved Business, First isn't worth it anymore. Buying the Economy ticket pre-upgrade with miles is stupid too because you still end up having to pay taxes and stuff with cash.

ughhh, my throat hurts.

bouwnt, lemme get summa dat texas tea sent to me.

tell pancake to hook it up

ughhhg:)

i`m still on vacayayyya. like freddy mercury on the moon

my friend is trying to figure out this movie and its bothering me that i cant figure it out either.

here are the clues

This is what I remember of the scene:

Guy & girl run into each other in some public location. I want to say it's an airport or something. They try to start talking, but can't get any real words out, so they just kind of stand there awkwardly. Guy then gets this brilliant idea and tells her to come with him, and grabs her hand and drags her to the phone booths. He then hands her a phone, while he takes another one. She thinks he's crazy. He then turns his back to her and begins to talk and the dialogue goes somewhat like this:

Guy: Hello is [her name] there?

Girl: ...

Guy: What was that? I can't hear you, speak up!

Girl: (laughing) this is [her name]

Guy then apologizes or something like that, and they confess their feelings for one another or something like that, and slowly begin to turn around, and start talking face to face.

What I remember of the movie:

- They either had a phone based friendship or something, because they didn't know how to talk to one another in person, or face to face.

- This scene was somewhere near the end

- The movie was made before 2000 I think

- A romantic comedy - I THINK.

- I could totally picture the characters being Freddie Prinze Jr and Julia Stiles, but it's not them.

- I think they were either teens or in their 20's

Anyone?! Anyone??

Guest Phrost
yo who the fuck takes an elevtor to go up to the 2nd floor

3rd is excusable because it's more than 1 but fuck thatnoise

i feel you

PMK68242.jpg