Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

jesus h. roller skating christ. i got woken up this morning by a phone call from my friend saying he was going to take me to go get my car. i woke up in the dress i was in last night. i don't ever remember leaving the club. this is the first time i blacked out, total chunk of time i have no idea what happened.

did you wake at home or some unfamiliar location?

jesus h. roller skating christ. i got woken up this morning by a phone call from my friend saying he was going to take me to go get my car. i woke up in the dress i was in last night. i don't ever remember leaving the club. this is the first time i blacked out, total chunk of time i have no idea what happened.

Remember how much you imbibed and never drink that much again. The amount of alcohol necessary to cause memory loss is just SLIGHTLY less than the amount needed to cause toxic (read: fatal) alcohol poisoning.

concussion + hang over + bruised chest = in a lot of fucking pain.

first car accident. i have whiplash. going grocery shopping in a neck brace, PEACE

all i could think of was

-s5wPO-QcVw

Blacked out loads of times in my late teens from drinking, it's often down to WHAT you drink, not how much you drink. Strong cider used to do it to me.

for me its consuming alot of alcohol all at once or in a short period of time.

yeah same for me

i woke up with my pants wet from puke and stories of me making out with some random chic that i couldnt remember

Some of my college friends who used to have parties all the time had a bare mattress in their living room. People would pass out on it all the time in poses like that and they would put a piece of paper on them that read "STATISTIC" and take a picture.

By the end of senior year, there were upwards of 100 photos on the wall of "statistic"

I bought my dad a leather wine bottle carrier with a cork screw slot. 2 dollars. Garage Sale. Spotless. Tis the season.....

just wait until the stories come pouring in about all that embarrassing shit you pulled

you're gonna enjoy that : D

i was so scared of this but it wasn't that bad. so there was the hot dog cart lady outside of the club, my friend was buying a hotdog and i was trying to pay her in cigarettes and then i started yelling in drunken french. i was throwing up in my friends car going home from the city. there was the wannabe japanese filipino guy who my friend says that i said that 'he was trying to sex me up". and of course i was saying i was going to drive home but being a pal, my friend took me home.

definitely not drinking that much ever. i was okay in the morning, but i threw up at work. my esophagus hurts :(