Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

dFvo5Bu4kqU

michel gondry totally ripped the scene (which I couldnt find and am too lazy to edit and upload) in which my boy lorenzo aka chilly d in that scene with the glow and the dark shit. that scene is seriously dope too!

"big in europe"
-chilly d

scenario:

we go to a bar. my friend gets propositioned by this 5.5/6 chick. he asks us whether he should go home with her. i say sure, you haven't gotten laid in years (literally). the rest get all angry and shit and say no, she's ugly and there might be consequences. most of them are virgins. WWSFD?

Why is it that when sitting crossed legged for dinner wearing jeans, only my left leg falls asleep? Is my left thigh fatter than my right?

Also, Does anyone get occasional full body twitches going on when they try to take a nap? Bugs the hell out of me when it happens. Its likes those dreams of you falling and your body freaks out when you wake up, except I was not asleep yet.

I wet swiffered the floor about 5 times today, thinking there was grime or something on the floor, cuz i keep leaving foot prints all over... eventually the swiffer rags were coming up clean after doing the whole floor, and I realized that it's just so fucking humid that I'm leaving footsteps in the dew. :( It's 85 degrees and 65-70% humidity, my AC is broke, I am drinking like 3 liters of water a day and I just look constantly moist. This is not good for my steez. :(

scenario:

we go to a bar. my friend gets propositioned by this 5.5/6 chick. he asks us whether he should go home with her. i say sure, you haven't gotten laid in years (literally). the rest get all angry and shit and say no, she's ugly and there might be consequences. most of them are virgins. WWSFD?

WW6&7D

for real though beggars cant be choosers

Also, Does anyone get occasional full body twitches going on when they try to take a nap? Bugs the hell out of me when it happens. Its likes those dreams of you falling and your body freaks out when you wake up, except I was not asleep yet.

it's got to do with how your nervous system is slowly shutting down and preparing for sleep. sometimes a false signal gets sent out by your brain and you twitch. nothing you can really do about it

it's got to do with how your nervous system is slowly shutting down and preparing for sleep. sometimes a false signal gets sent out by your brain and you twitch. nothing you can really do about it

Super annoying but I can live with it. Scares the shit out people when you do some random violent twitch when they think you are sound asleep.

curb your enthusiasm is the funniest show

i know every episode is just 'hey its that minor character from earlier in the episode but suddenly it's a really awkward situation'

but it never gets old

this is true

jesus h. roller skating christ. i got woken up this morning by a phone call from my friend saying he was going to take me to go get my car. i woke up in the dress i was in last night. i don't ever remember leaving the club. this is the first time i blacked out, total chunk of time i have no idea what happened.